Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breakfast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday, Feb 26, 2005 the Pikeville High School baseball team will be hosting a Pancake Breakfast at Applebees of Pikeville from 8:00 AM-10:00AM
The admission is $5.00 per person
If you havent already purchased a ticket and would like to attend just show up at the doors with your money for a ticket
This will give you a chance to meet the players and coaches
All procees benefit the Pikeville High School Baseball Team
so it would be great to see ya there
any donations would be great also

now i know this forum probably wasnt what you were expecting but I am just trying to spread the word and help out the Pikeville High School Baseball Team...if you have any further ?'s, PM me and i would be glad to give you any further information

Hope to see ya there... Big Grin
Sounds like a good idea, but I'm never alive that early lol
I wish it was at HuddleHouse-then i would be their
Don't you mean there..
haha well if you all happen to be awake, please be there

I like how its at Applebees only because I am used to it, things just wouldnt be the same if it was somewhere else...
Is it at the Applebees on Nicholasville Road?
now thats funny 4leaf haha

I attended this last year. I have cousin that plays for pikeville. It was fun but way too early for me to attend.
aww come on you guys
you cant wake up to go out and support the team lol
i know one morning of waking up at 8 or 9 wont hurt yall
Well it isn't my team.. But a 5 dollar breakfast sounds awesome.. But I don't get off work until 4 a.m. and don't get home till about 430 or 5 a.m. So getting back up at 7 to get ready and get back to Applebees would be horrible for me.

But I really would like to go lol.
haha so just dont go to sleep and stay up eat you a good pancake breakfast and go home and take ya a nice long nap with a full stomache
and if you go tlel them i sent ya!
Will they deliver to Lawrence County?

LOL
haha fraid not CatDawg
sry...lol
Well if they won't deliver to LC. then i'm not even goin to ask if they deliver to Brushy lol
haha im just gonna go ahead and say this
they dont deliver anywehre haha
dirty30 if your coach knew that you were promoting this every on BGR he should give you a starting spot.
Stay dedicated.
I meant even not every.