Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central Vs. Magoffin County 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Patriots cruise into Salyersville, Kentucky coming off a 2 game losing streak to take on the Hornets which are on a 3 game losing streak.

Both teams have shown they could put up some points on their latest losses. Will be interesting to see which team will show up defensively and will take away the W.

I believe I will be attending this game as it is a home game and going to show my hometown some love and cheer on the Hornets.

That being said good luck to both teams.

The Hornets are down quite a bit with injuries it's about time for players to step up.

Let's hear those predictions.

Tune into the J and J Sports Show for a more in-depth discussion live Thursday Nights around 7 P.M. on FACEBOOK.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jandjsports/
CraftCreeker Wrote:The Patriots cruise into Salyersville, Kentucky coming off a 2 game losing streak to take on the Hornets which are on a 3 game losing streak.

Both teams have shown they could put up some points on their latest losses. Will be interesting to see which team will show up defensively and will take away the W.

I believe I will be attending this game as it is a home game and going to show my hometown some love and cheer on the Hornets.

That being said good luck to both teams.

The Hornets are down quite a bit with injuries it's about time for players to step up.

Let's hear those predictions.

Tune into the J and J Sports Show for a more in-depth discussion live Thursday Nights around 7 P.M. on FACEBOOK.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jandjsports/

The game is on Thursday night. You might move the J and J show to Wednesday
Hornet dad Wrote:The game is on Thursday night. You might move the J and J show to Wednesday
Whoops, it sure is the 5th. My Bad..... That puts yet another damper on the show too then...

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

See what I can figure out /shrug.
Knott by 14+
[Image: bg6e6CL.gif]

Creek baby, ole fatpat is curious if you are related to the lotts creekers? Wowza! Let me tell you something, JPC made a call to Magnum and said move that game up cause we aint waiting another week for a W baby. The Patriot Cheerleaders got word of this and they were super pumped.

Pats by 15

#ourcheerleaderspumpironandtaters More mash taters please!!!
Knott by 3 TDs
Knott come apart recently and this game may not be over till midnight Knott 66 Magoffin 65. The two basketball teams would not score this many points.
[Image: 1x0y3f.jpg] Wowza this brutha just got word the Pats are coming to town Magnum style! Air Raid Sirens being installed in McCoffey as we speak! Ole Fatpat pumped up something fierce! Pats be rocking to Fat Trel all night long baby! That bruh can flat bring the beat! #crankituptaterboystyle More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1x10x3.jpg] Bolz this is cranking it up JPC style baby! Magnum said we got to have this game bruh and we digging deep in the ole JPC handbook! Scary genius sending in one of the entourage as a substitute teacher in the Hornets own backyard! Ole Fatpat likes it! McCoffin never seen it coming! #undercovertatersgetsemeverytime More mash taters please!!!
Fatpatfan has been serving up instant potatos instead of mash taters the last few weeks. Rumor has it the tater truck was broken down. I think ole fatpatfan gets the tater truck back on the road this week. Knott County takes this one.
[Image: 1x1nir.jpg]
Bolz ole Fatpat climbed the ladder to fix the ole fg post and ladder came out underneath me! Negative Wowza! Sorry bout that! Ole Fatpat hung on for dear tater life until CT sent reinforcements to help the big man! Longest 8 seconds of my life! Saw nothing but light and taters! Ole Fatpat wants to give a shoutout to the KCC maintenance crew for being on high alert for these situations! Magnum gave out a yell to save the $#$&!$! big guy! #hangingout #dontmakepostsliketheyusedto More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1x1oc7.jpg] Bolz Magnum has the tater truck back on track and tons of air in the tires baby! Didnt have room for the cannon brutha! Driver said if the big man is riding we best get the oversize load sign put on! SMH! Hitting the concessions wide freaking open and taking Sallyville be tater storm! Bout to get realz baby! #readyornotpatscoming #extrataterscureforkryptonite
Knott County Central - 49

Magoffin County - 34
[Image: nYlAJHa.png]

It's time for Pat Nation to RISE baby! We will making snoop dog proud tonight as we feast on Chesters Chicken and put a whoopin on McCoffin bolz.

#sorrynotsorryaboutthebeatdown More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 9r81rCG.png]

It's been something fierce today bolz. Magnum had an early morning meeting with CT and Honeycutta. He wanted to dress the Train tonight for the game, wowza!!! I like his style but Honeycutta put his foot down and said h@*! NO, double wowza!!! Ole fatpat been fired up like the cannon at GTW. Magnum is challenging Hollaback Hammonds to step up tonight and put the nail in the ole coffin for McCoffin.

#everyonewantsthetrain More mash taters please!!!
Kcc by 24
KCC by 14
Knott 48
Magoffin 20