Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Jackson County @ 3A Corbin 10/06/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions Confusedmoke:

Corbin 5-1
Jackson County 1-5
56-0. Over before half way through the 2nd again
Hounds by 42
:blondetea=======Corbin 64
Jackson County 06
(QUOTE FROM ROCKY III) What's my prediction?..........PAIN
Corbin by 36+. This is a total mismatch.
This makes me sad. I can't even make a prediction.
Running clock by seven minutes to go in second quarter, final sixty something to nothing. I think the jv will again hold a shutout in second half.
pjdoug Wrote:This makes me sad. I can't even make a prediction.

Sad and Predictions :pondering: you need a win pj Confusednicker:
If these teams are as mismatched as you guys say they are, then neither of them will benefit from the game.
corbin by the score of 49-0
Granny Bear Wrote:If these teams are as mismatched as you guys say they are, then neither of them will benefit from the game.

The only people benefiting from this is the jv. It'll be good reps for them to learn the speed of varsity
This is the reason haddix schedules tough competition to start the year.
This district is hot garbage and Corbin will slide through with little to no effort. This district has almost become as bad as the 2A district Corbin had for years where they won about 40 district games in a row.
This one's over by the end of the 1st qtr.
Haddix names the score.
Hounds by 50
This one won't be worth your gas money Corbin by a 1,000
Feel sorry for Jackson, having played them already, truly. Poor camera lady was the only fan that was really trying to cheer her team on (she was still fighting) towards the 3/4 mark of our game. I'd say Corbin will do the classy thing and play mostly JV and freshman after the first quarter. Possible running clock before the 2nd quarter (likely).

Corbin-56
Jackson-0
McCreary is better than Jackson County. Corbin just beat Raiders by 63
Corbin's biggest issue will be staying sharp. Starters will see limited action and not real good competition from last week till week 13-14. KC could push them some.
Corbin game tonight at 7.30pm. :Cheerlead
Jackson got manhandled by Phelps
Corbin - 58

Jackson County - 6
Corbin 40- 6
64SUR Wrote:Sad and Predictions :pondering: you need a win pj Confusednicker:

I'm a winner.
Running Clock in second quarter maybe first. Ubless Corbin play JV the second half and that what I do id I was Haddix and rest my starters. Corbin 58 Jackson Co 6