Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Casey County @ 3A McCreary County 10/06/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Casey County 6-0
McCreary County 2-4

Casey County biggest win........Bell County
McCreary County biggest win.......6A Paul Lawrence Dunbar
Casey by 21
I think Casey Co will take this game by 3 scores.

Good luck guys; and no injuries!!!
i have know ideal about this game. Confusedecret: .....So I'm guessing

Casey County 55
McCreary County 06
I've watched McCreary central play a few times this season. They are not a bad team and more than capable of winning a big game but I just think Casey will probably be too much for them. McCreary will look back on this season I'm sure and think they should have had a few more win than they have. This team is too good this year to not have a winning season.
54-14 Casey
McCreary fan base has gotten smaller. Smile
Casey Co. 41-6
Mule kicker Wrote:I've watched McCreary central play a few times this season. They are not a bad team and more than capable of winning a big game but I just think Casey will probably be too much for them. McCreary will look back on this season I'm sure and think they should have had a few more win than they have. This team is too good this year to not have a winning season.

Played them in 8th grade, I was helping coach. They were up on us at home by 6, we were driving with about 5 minutes (estimation) left in the 4th. Lightning storm hit that wouldn't let up. Our most irreplaceable player got injured vs Hart the very next week. We agreed to play McCreary Central (for whatever reason), at their place a full game, not just finishing up the 4th. Their house they smoked us without our RB/LB. It was a night and day difference. They were a really good middle school team that probably should have finished up better than they did. Wayne county and others smoked them, that at that time I thought they should have been able to play with. Anyways, if all those kids stayed, that QB, RB, and DE that was a good wrestler as well, I'm sure they are capable of putting a very good game together. I know our coaching staff won't take them lightly.
I'll throw out a biased score

Casey County 52
McReary Central 14
Casey County by 22. McCreary County is much improved but Casey is good.
49-13 Casey
I watched them against south laurel and thought the raiders would handle them easily but they got hammered. I think Casey could beat south laurel by 3 scores but who knows. The raiders are a pretty good team when you watch them but sometimes it looks like they are too fired up and forget to tackle anybody. I will say this, they have the ability to beat a lot of good teams ( not state contenders) so anything is possible. Good luck to both teams, both are examples that bad programs that get good coaching and support can turn things around. You don't have to be a contender to be a good football team.
I'm going to take mccreary In the upset. McCreary can play really good at times and I think Casey will get caught looking past them.
McCreary 48
Casey 44
Unbeaten55 Wrote:I'm going to take mccreary In the upset. McCreary can play really good at times and I think Casey will get caught looking past them.
McCreary 48
Casey 44

[Image: 9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6...9ee8ec.jpg]

Casey County is averaging over 45 points a game and just defeated Bell County by 21 - a team that just last week put up 75 against McCreary Central.

My prediction:

Casey County 60
McCreary Central 21
Casey County
McCreary must play a very good game and limit turnovers and penalties. If they can it will be a very good football game.
Casey Co by 55-27
28-28 mid way thru the 4th (Bell- Casey)
Casey will beat MC by 21 if they don’t make any mistakes.
Cc 42-MC 21
Huge Mountain for Raiders to climb. I think it may be too high. Casey by 14.
Where are you Wrangler what's your prediction TongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:McCreary must play a very good game and limit turnovers and penalties. If they can it will be a very good football game.

I think I agree with this. They have some talented kids. If they play their best and don't turn it over, tough game.
Casey County by 21.
64SUR Wrote:Where are you Wrangler what's your prediction TongueirateSho

:eyeroll:

Wrangler was suspended.
Fly By Night Wrote::eyeroll:

Wrangler was suspended.

I wonder if he was a member of the McCreary C crew back in 8th grade, their place. McCreary beat our 8th grade, we are going to bus (us coaches and players). Most of the players are on, the kid that was keeping change, and the other man, big middle aged guy drive around our bus with a tailgate full of about 6 guys. They are whooping and hollering, cussing, etc.. Trying to keep our boys on the bus, and also keep our own cool. They eventually skid off as we're trying to get our post game food to the kids. Several mom's, ladies, were out there serving our boys sandwiches, etc... Real classy bunch was in that truck. Made me wonder how well they ran the down marker and did the chains over there after the fact. I'm sure Wrangler is too classy for that...Having said that, this game still worries me. Sandwiched between Bell and Corbin...
I was able to catch the Casey vs Barren game earlier in the year.....McCreary better be good to beat Casey...just saying!
I wouldn't be a bit surprised with a running clock in this one.
Casey Co. goes to 7-0 this week easily
Casey County - 48

McCreary Central - 13
natslo26 Wrote:I was able to catch the Casey vs Barren game earlier in the year.....McCreary better be good to beat Casey...just saying!

Barren has that one lineman that is a stud. I think 74 or 54, big guard with a lot of speed and a nice motor on defense. I figure he can play at about any small college.
Pages: 1 2