Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Central Vs Tates Creek 3/8/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game in the 11th Region.
yeah but y is this in the moutains thread lol..but i take madison central in a close one
Why do we talk about UK then?
Im going with Madison Central in this one. Aaron Morris will be pretty tough to handle.
Madison central also came close of beating Scott Co.
14thregionallstate Wrote:yeah but y is this in the moutains thread lol..but i take madison central in a close one

This isnt just a mountains thread. Although there hasnt ever been alot of talk about teams from any other region(like the 11th so forth). I would love to see more talk about the teams in other regions rather than the 14th, 15th, and 16th all the time. Alot of the teams dont get appreciated enough on here about the hard work they do and the dedication that they show. Only reason being? Because most of the people on this website, are here in the mountains and we dont here alot about the down state teams unless someone from these mountains play them. Much respect to all of these teams who put it all on the line every night just like the teams around here do. So everyone is more than welcome to post the score of the Madison Central game when it goes final. Matter of fact I am actually anxious to know who wins, I would love to see Madison play at State. But that is all I have to say about this. Happy Postings everyone!
MC
Mc 6
Will be a good game tonite