Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 85 Kentucky 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Old school Dawg Wrote:It is easy to shoot a high percentage,WHEN YOUR GETTING WIDE OPEN DUNKS

I know that, didn't want it to sound too bad. Defense didn't show up in the second half and the offense stayed in the locker room with it.
It sure did Irish!!!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Even Coach K and Pitino aren't having the best of times this year. :confused:

Ricky P would disagree with you. 4 great freshmen and a #2 seed in the Big East Tourney and #17 in USA poll. Yep, he'd definitely disagree with you there.
They are having a rebuilding year and both are ranked in the Top 25 lol
UK had there chances and couldnt throw it in the Big Sandy River the 2nd half. They also forgot that they had to play some D as well.
Giving up 43 points in the first half isn't exactly what you call playing 'D'. :eek:
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Giving up 43 points in the first half isn't exactly what you call playing 'D'. :eek:

Well of you would read my post I said they forgot to play D. It goes the same with Florida then as well they didnt play to much D either giving up 43 as well.
I read it. Just reinforcing what you said.
CatDawg Wrote:What can you say? If I could stop vomiting I might come up with something.

My thoughts exactly. I am still ailing in bed today. I will get back with you guys as soon as possible. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3