Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: is boyle county the fastest team ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would the rebels be better off to quit football and track and race horses? is it true their slowest starter runs a 4.74? is it true that if they had not played the fastest kid ever to exist theyd be undefeated? how did they get to be so fast???
This is why we can't have nice things.
did you guys know usain bolt is on the boyle county football roster?
probably not because hes too slow to get any meaningful PT
My answer is yes.
Ballistic Wrote:did you guys know usain bolt is on the boyle county football roster?
probably not because hes too slow to get any meaningful PT

I always wondered who that was standing on the sidelines wanting in the game. LOL:biglmao:
Somebody scurrrrred. 😂
Ballistic, you're letting one poster get you in shambles. No reason to drag the Boyle County football team down the :flush: with your spat with a poster. The Rebel football team hasn't done anything to you for your smart remarks.
Ballistic Wrote:would the rebels be better off to quit football and track and race horses? is it true their slowest starter runs a 4.74? is it true that if they had not played the fastest kid ever to exist theyd be undefeated? how did they get to be so fast???

You know it.
No head injuries in track
I used to really like this forum but there's several posters on here out of control and have no class you guys are ruining a good thing.
E's Army Wrote:No head injuries in track

is that why Usain Bolt ran track?
blackandgold4life Wrote:is that why Usain Bolt ran track?

The original poster has head injuries.
E's Army Wrote:No head injuries in track

So someone pole vaulting isn't at risk for a head injury?
Orange Blaze Wrote:So someone pole vaulting isn't at risk for a head injury?

Jesus
Are they even the fastest team in the county? They had me fooled haha
Hound05 Wrote:Are they even the fastest team in the county? They had me fooled haha

I know they are the fastest team that Boyle county has this year. Lol
we need to make bgr great again!
Hound05 Wrote:Are they even the fastest team in the county? They had me fooled haha

Probably not...but they won't lose to Danville again for atleast a decade, so there's that.

😂
Ballistic Wrote:we need to make bgr great again!

Doing my part!!!