Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: [University-6]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[University-6]

"A public research university with enrollment of 22,640 located in Kentucky."
Scandal

The indictment alleges the commitment of a player, who made his decision late in the recruiting process “on or about June 3,” was part of a scheme to funnel money to the player’s family and ensure that the player “ultimately retained the services” of two of the defendants named upon entering the NBA.

That date corresponds with the surprise commitment of 5-star recruit Brian Bowen to Louisville, according to CBS Sports’ Gary Parrish.

Losing the 2013 Title wasn't enough for UofL. Looks like the death penalty and the resignation of Pitino and Jurich are imminent.
It's over for UofL..... There is NO WAY Ricky 3 stacks & Tommy Turtleneck survive this.
After watching the USAO & FBI joint press conference..... if I'm an Adidas branded school.... I WOULD BE NERVOUS!!!!!!

This is serious.
Appparently their's 7 schools involved. South carolina, USC, Miami FL, UofL, Auburn, Ok St., Arizona.

If this comes out and it's true then Pitino is done at UofL. Possibly more changes...
Always wondered where the stripper money came from. This may be the answer
My question is why would Addidas pay an athlete 100k to go to Louisville? That just doesn't make sense to me.
The front page of espn.com as of 10:28am, 9/27/17.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3598&d=1506536837]
Adidas is used to dealing with European soccer where everything is fair game. Trying to catch up with Nike