Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th district region representives during last 10 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this was interesting. The 57th district regional representives are led by Paintsville with 7 appearences. Magoffin County and Johnson Central both have 6 appearences. Sheldon Clark has been 1 time in the last 10 years. Although Magoffin usually doesn't have what many consider the best talent, they often win when it counts.
I did not realize that Magoffin had been that many times. Besides SC the other teams look like some top teams! The 57th is the strongest district in the 15th IMO.
15thRegionX Wrote:I did not realize that Magoffin had been that many times. Besides SC the other teams look like some top teams! The 57th is the strongest district in the 15th IMO.

I agree it is a very hard district to win there is alot of talent not only in boys basketball but in girls ball and cheerleading!
15thRegionCheer Wrote:I agree it is a very hard district to win there is alot of talent not only in boys basketball but in girls ball and cheerleading!

Agree with you on that one!!

More parity in the 57th than in any other district in the 15th Region! Adding Lawrence only has made it more competitve!