Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Hazard 9/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since there's an actual game, and not a look ahead 2+ weeks taking place Friday, who y'all got in this one?
PHSForever Wrote:Since there's an actual game, and not a look ahead 2+ weeks taking place Friday, who y'all got in this one?

Hazard
I think Pikeville will play hard and make some improvements this week but Hazard will still be to much for this young Pikeville team
This should be a good game. I'm glad I should be in attendance for it.
PHSForever Wrote:Since there's an actual game, and not a look ahead 2+ weeks taking place Friday, who y'all got in this one?

Lol. Gonna have to go with Hazard in this one!

28-7
Gotta remember from here on if we discuss games further than 6 days out it's extremely confusing for some! :hilarious:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Gotta remember from here on if we discuss games further than 6 days out it's extremely confusing for some! :hilarious:
Not so much if you put the correct date on the thread. :biglmao:
PHSForever Wrote:Not so much if you put the correct date on the thread. :biglmao:

If you paid attention you may have noticed there wasn't a date on the thread! Most read the statement of " we are a couple of weeks out but this one will be a 1A war"! Seems odd it only confused the Pikeville fan! :hilarious:

:truestory:

And MTnfootball but that usually doesn't take much! Go FCC!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If you paid attention you may have noticed there wasn't a date on the thread! Most read the statement of " we are a couple of weeks out but this one will be a 1A war"! Seems odd it only confused the Pikeville fan! :hilarious:

Go back and read the thread. Others mentioned it first, I believe. Wrong is wrong, son. You are showing who you really are and your lack of class to everybody.
Hazard 35
Pikeville 14
:Cheerlead
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Go back and read the thread. Others mentioned it first, I believe. Wrong is wrong, son. You are showing who you really are and your lack of class to everybody.

Odd that you speak of class! It is what it is. Didn't mean to get you riled up pal! Go DAWGS!
Hazard.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If you paid attention you may have noticed there wasn't a date on the thread! Most read the statement of " we are a couple of weeks out but this one will be a 1A war"! Seems odd it only confused the Pikeville fan! :hilarious:

Not surprising the Paintsville fan is already overlooking the next two opponents. I was pointing out that a couple other people had questioned the game was still over two weeks out.
Hazard 28-14
Hazard to big up front. Hazard wins.
Hazard 28-14
Pikeville in a upset
21-14....Team getting better each week
Hazard by 14 +
Hazard by 2-3 scores
Hazard in a close one
Hazard - 35

Pikeville - 21
I like Pikeville in the upset
I also like the Panthers if they can go without any turnovers against a good defense unit like Hazard
Pikeville - 29

Hazard - 28

Panthers in OT!!
I think it will be closer then people think it will be. I going with the home team. Hazard by 10.
Should be a close game. Panthers have to focus on Hazard QB Blair and not let him beat them. Looking forward to seeing how the young Panthers are improving. Only prediction is this will be an exciting game for the fans.:Cheerlead
I think the Panthers win this one 20-14.
I think Hazard will be too much in this one.
Hazard by 21
hazard 7-6
Pages: 1 2