Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JOBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does your job s u c k or do you like your job?
Well....being a mod on here isn't all too bad...I mean I get to pick my own hours and everything Big GrinBig Grin
I agree Beef. I bet it even works around school hours. lol HAHA
aw well, i dont currently have a job. My mom puts me through a guilt trip everytime i come home about getting one.
My job is awesome
CTD...if you don't mind...what exactly do you do??? I mean I've heard you talk of how easy that it is and that you usually work at night but I don't know what you do.
CTD's job is a cake job most of the time. I would love to have his job. let him tell u about it tho
My job is to tell the coal trucks where to go, and what to do.. That's pretty much it.
Mine is fairly easy, it's just the clients I provide support to are idiots....
Do you have to get out of your chiar or is it all radio?
Well, I dont work outside of the home. I am a full time stay at home but I also work at home. I absolutely love what I do but I wish I made more money. It's not a permanent thing but it will work until my babies get old enough to go to school or until I think they are ready to start preschool...
I stand up when my butt gets sore lol
OR when have to p. Please tell me you dont do it in a bottle
o its possible he does. After all, there was a budlight cap in the floor when we couldnt find the bottle haha
You little punk.. I could have punched you in the eye..
The job gods hate me, Ive applied for a thousand and they hate me.
i have a a$$ for a boss, but dont remind me, because i am self employed