Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Hazard 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The rematch of last years 1A State Semi Final is right around the corner! :flame:
The Tigers hosting the Bulldogs!!! How does this one play out??
Tigers by 7. Hazard is rebuilding their offense after Smith injury
We still have a couple of weeks but look for this to be a 1A WAR!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:We still have a couple of weeks but look for this to be a 1A WAR!

Have to agree with you here. Hazard has a very formidable Defense but Paintsville is finally clicking on offense. If the tigers can keep a balanced attack, I think they take this one at home. I'm gonna change it up and say 24-14 Tigers
this game is not until oct 13.
cj2561 Wrote:this game is not until oct 13.

Yep
cj2561 Wrote:this game is not until oct 13.

I haven’t been able to do a thing with him.
Hazard !
Does Hazard have any Power 5 offers? I need all the facts before making a decision.
Perfectly fine with both Hazard and Paintsville looking ahead by 2+ weeks.
Neither should overlook Pikeville.
Please remember to add the date of the game in the thread title.

Thank you!!
I'm pretty lost about the game date. My schedule says 10/6??
swampdonkey Wrote:https://www.facebook.com/407932869270360...=3&theater

Correct me if i'm wrong here.

Hazard was originally scheduled for the week of Apple Day, but had to change dates because of district games.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb17/51153
This is my fault; sorry!!

Bluebird failed to put the date on the thread title, so I was trying to be helpful.

Please let me know the correct date, and I will put it on here.
Granny Bear Wrote:This is my fault; sorry!!

Bluebird failed to put the date on the thread title, so I was trying to be helpful.

Please let me know the correct date, and I will put it on here.

I don't believe we actually meet til October 13!
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I haven’t been able to do a thing with him.

Were you under the impression that right around the corner meant this week?
Major bummer. Was hoping to watch then play Apple day weekend 😑
swampdonkey Wrote:Major bummer. Was hoping to watch then play Apple day weekend 😑

Still be worth the wait!
ekywildcat Wrote:Does Hazard have any Power 5 offers? I need all the facts before making a decision.

Not sure if they do but not sure it's relevant either. Coach Chirico done a great job at building this program and getting players noticed. They believe in a team concept maybe other local coaches should take notice instead of bitchin about this program taking pride in getting so many kids noticed. Joe is a great guy who loves his players and does whatever he can to help them achieve their dreams as a team and individuals. As to the game the tigers will win by 3 tds.
Paintsville by 3
Hazard was the team to beat until a couple of really unfortunate injuries to some key players. Just don't think they will enough offensive firepower to beat Paintsville without Smith. Paintsville 28 Hazard 20
F.N.L. Wrote:Hazard was the team to beat until a couple of really unfortunate injuries to some key players. Just don't think they will enough offensive firepower to beat Paintsville without Smith. Paintsville 28 Hazard 20

Hated to see Smith get injured! A great RB!
I'm going with hazard over Pikeville for the second time :dangcompu:dangcompu:dangcompu
i am going with Hazard
BackinBlack Wrote:Not sure if they do but not sure it's relevant either. Coach Chirico done a great job at building this program and getting players noticed. They believe in a team concept maybe other local coaches should take notice instead of bitchin about this program taking pride in getting so many kids noticed. Joe is a great guy who loves his players and does whatever he can to help them achieve their dreams as a team and individuals. As to the game the tigers will win by 3 tds.

It honestly is amazing the level of attention that has been brought into this program in the last few years! As a team they've knocked on the door the last two years of a 1A state title and hopefully this is the year they're able to reach the level they've strived for!!
The only thing this very premature thread is accomplishing is helping out Pikeville and Fairview with some extra motivation for being overlooked and dissed.
BackinBlack Wrote:Not sure if they do but not sure it's relevant either. Coach Chirico done a great job at building this program and getting players noticed. They believe in a team concept maybe other local coaches should take notice instead of bitchin about this program taking pride in getting so many kids noticed. Joe is a great guy who loves his players and does whatever he can to help them achieve their dreams as a team and individuals. As to the game the tigers will win by 3 tds.

they will not :biggrin:
Without power five recruit Hazard will win the game!
Pages: 1 2