Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 50 Knott County 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I guess fatpat's tater truck got overturned on the way to the game.
Congratulations to my Bobcats. Fought hard all game. Keep it up Boys!
Wowsza! Both offenses were wide open. Old fashioned shoot out!
I called this game a week ago. Breathitt's tradition will not lose to Knott, told ya, was not happening. Magnum will find a way to blow it at Knott, it's inevitable.
Another rotten tater in the tater sack! This was Knotts shot at the Bobcats, and couldn't get it done!
Way to go Bobcats!
I know this had to be disappointing to KCC. I guess they ran out of Mashed Taters.
Congrats to Kyle, Staff and players. Now go win the Dist. and I'll see you the 1st weekend of Nov.
Congratulations Bobcats. This is the Florida vs UK rivalry of the Mountains.
[Image: giphy.gif] Negative Wowza! Bolz ole Fatpat got to give shoutout to Breathitts own Obi One Kenoble! That brutha is still freaking running! Ole Fatpat felt sorry for one of the chain gang boys after the third quarter! Magnum jumped on him something fierce! Magnum freaking went off brutha! CT ordered some gorilla glue for this Friday night cause tater turnovers was a killa! Magnum said Moore pulled the ole voodoo trick! Ole Fatpat going to eat crow on this one but Magnum says it all part of the plan! Genius! #kittencursecontinues #patriotvoodoodollfoundnearconcessions More mash taters please!!!