Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 44 Letcher 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to Dores
Yes! We are a rolling!
Good win
Good to see Perry to keep winning
Good for the Commodores to pick up another win...
but a lot of penalties and some costly turnovers.
Secondary leaves a lot of guys open.

Can't do that against everyone and keep winning.
It was definitely a sloppy game. Jacob Woolum just dominated this game. This kid is one hell of a football player.
Need you to win next week Perry.
First 6-0 team to have a running clock out on em Confusednicker:
Jayden Neace eclipsed the 1000 yard mark during the game. Even in a run heavy offense that is no easy feat thru just 5 games. Congrats Dores on a great start to the season. The more ive seen of the district the weaker i think it is. If Perry can fix the turnover problem and cut down on the penalties they can play with anyone in the district. But honestly i wouldn't be surprised if all 4 who make the playoffs lose first round.
Congradulations 5-0. I see the commadores winning one more district game maybe NL or Whitley Co at Home and I see them winning at Pike Central and at Home against PBurg. Perry 8-2 or 7-3 would be a great come back after 2 2-8 seasons.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Need you to win next week Perry.
First 6-0 team to have a running clock out on em Confusednicker:

:yikes:
dore20 Wrote:Jayden Neace eclipsed the 1000 yard mark during the game. Even in a run heavy offense that is no easy feat thru just 5 games. Congrats Dores on a great start to the season. The more ive seen of the district the weaker i think it is. If Perry can fix the turnover problem and cut down on the penalties they can play with anyone in the district. But honestly i wouldn't be surprised if all 4 who make the playoffs lose first round.

You haven't played against the cream of the crop .
hoghead Wrote:Congradulations 5-0. I see the commadores winning one more district game maybe NL or Whitley Co at Home and I see them winning at Pike Central and at Home against PBurg. Perry 8-2 or 7-3 would be a great come back after 2 2-8 seasons.

not likely.
Go Dores. Neace continues to carve up linebackers
pjdoug Wrote:You haven't played against the cream of the crop .

Are you really such a loser you have to hate on a kids achievement like that? If I had to guess he has achieved more in half a season then you did in athletics in your entire life.
dore20 Wrote:Are you really such a loser you have to hate on a kids achievement like that? If I had to guess he has achieved more in half a season then you did in athletics in your entire life.

You'll be a loser when you play tougher competition. I simply stated not likely. You don't like truth so you start whining like a school girl.then or than?
Whitley not no world beater and to say they will put a running clock on anyone is a tremendous statement to say. I say Perry has a legit shot at them especially at Home.
pjdoug Wrote:You'll be a loser when you play tougher competition. I simply stated not likely. You don't like truth so you start whining like a school girl.then or than?

Run is Right pcc has had a Soft sked but they Are doing what they supposed be doing and that is WIn.TongueirateSho
hoghead Wrote:Whitley not no world beater and to say they will put a running clock on anyone is a tremendous statement to say. I say Perry has a legit shot at them especially at Home.

:dontthink

I can't lose the avatar bet to zaga fan. Whitley has to put a running clock on them
hoghead Wrote:Whitley not no world beater and to say they will put a running clock on anyone is a tremendous statement to say. I say Perry has a legit shot at them especially at Home.

No running clock comment from me. Whitley ain't no world beater, but I wouldn't let my head swell up and underestimate them either, or they might let the air out of ye.
I not gonna say a running clock but Whitleys gonna get beat pretty soundly . That you can take to the bank.