Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike central 35 Floyd Central 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game second half Floyd central controlled the first half by far we came out over looking and flat fell behide 20 to 6 done some half time adjustments and came out fireing
Wow, I called it a 1 point Pike Central win on my prediction. CONGRATS!
Wow , this must have been a heck of a game to watch! Congrats to the Hawks!
Congrats to Hawks
conditioning is everything in sports second half floyd central just ran out of gas and couldn't keep up. i am going back to what i said long time ago laying this on coaches they are 100% at fault for not having the boys in shape. congrats hawks great game
Ain't got em in shape at all and runs the same plays over and over smh I've Definately got off the Hager bandwagon
You except to put two bad teams together and compete in one of the toughest districts 3A east has to offer. Hager will get it figured out. 4-2 looks pretty good to me. Hager has beat JC and belfry before the guy might know a little bit.
AC was 8-3 last year where u get bad teams from
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Ain't got em in shape at all and runs the same plays over and over smh I've Definately got off the Hager bandwagon

It's one game. Give the man a break! You're 4-2 and have a lot of people interested in the program you all have going on.
Spud6 Wrote:It's one game. Give the man a break! You're 4-2 and have a lot of people interested in the program you all have going on.

the last 2 games more or less came down to being out of shape would they have been in shape would have been a more interesting turn on both games. first half jags did what they wanted and had success against the hawks they got gassed and it as over so hagar might know something but its not conditioning. thats just my opinion tho
jagsfan2017 Wrote:AC was 8-3 last year where u get bad teams from

The teams they beat we're a combined 19- 65 on the season last year sorry there's a difference between have a good team and having a good record.
Do me a favor n quit typing douche idc what u have to say bout anything
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Do me a favor n quit typing douche idc what u have to say bout anything

Let's simmer down here fellas. This thread is about the game and let's keep it that way.
Lol
I guess they should have worried about PC instead of Belfry!
Belfry will win by as many as they want .
I gotta give Floyd Central some props, they were a very tough team!

They have a bright future and absolutely breathtaking facilities!

Great game.
They are set up perfect for wing t gotta change outta that spread
Got 2 very good power backs they can use to block or run n another very good back that needs ball more
sounds like this one was fun to watch.
jagsfan2017 Wrote:They are set up perfect for wing t gotta change outta that spread

Now you are wanting an offensive change after a loss. You all had a good Pike Central team down 20-6 at the half and ran out of gas in the second half. That has nothing to do with the offensive set you all are running and more to do with your boys just not being in the best of shape or Pike centrals coaching staff just making better adjustments at the half than yours. Or the Hawks just wanted it more than you all in he second half.

I don't think switching to a new offensive set is something you want to do midseason especially with the success you all have had pointing up nice numbers thus far.
Spud6 Wrote:Now you are wanting an offensive change after a loss. You all had a good Pike Central team down 20-6 at the half and ran out of gas in the second half. That has nothing to do with the offensive set you all are running and more to do with your boys just not being in the best of shape or Pike centrals coaching staff just making better adjustments at the half than yours. Or the Hawks just wanted it more than you all in he second half.

I don't think switching to a new offensive set is something you want to do midseason especially with the success you all have had pointing up nice numbers thus far.
I agree I think some conditioning should come into effect and get the boys in better shape so they don't run out of gas like they have in the last 2 games
Why don't they use the Slone kid more? I talked to his dad and he is 100% healthy. I thought after watching him dominate the game at Breathitt Co. Floyd Central would dominate Prestonsburg but they only gave him 4 touches. So I thought surely they would use him against PCC. But only 4 touches. After two carries for almost 20 yards. The couch called time out and changed things for a 1 yard gain. Then the last carry he was horse collard for a 15 yard gain. I just Don't get it we have a weapon use him!
Hager has done a great job this season. Short handed and a late start for a brand new program. Everybody needs to stay positive and stick with him.. he knows what he's doing
MountainBall44 Wrote:Hager has done a great job this season. Short handed and a late start for a brand new program. Everybody needs to stay positive and stick with him.. he knows what he's doing

I have been impressed.
Rough district to open a new school in. I still see promise in this young team. The job is to not left the wheels fall off now
MountainBall44 Wrote:Hager has done a great job this season. Short handed and a late start for a brand new program. Everybody needs to stay positive and stick with him.. he knows what he's doing

I'm not going to say he knows what he's doing because he's had little success and had some really good teams in the past but I hope for these kids sake everything turns out good if they can get competitive it makes our district better