Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 420 lbs. Mom Didn't Know She Was Pregnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She went to the hospital because of her side hurting and found out she was in labor... crazy story.. I will try to find a link to the story later
Wow, thats crazy!
I had a neighbor years ao that I could not tell she was pregnant. I'm assuming she could though. I'm guessing about 350lbs if she was an ounce.
In order for her to be pregnant that means that she had sex and THAT is the part that I don't want to think about.

On another note there was a lady who was getting up in age that we know and she went to use the restroom one time and had a baby. The little girl is around 9 years old now I think. Her mom is probably in her 60s and the father passed away about a year ago.
thetribe Wrote:In order for her to be pregnant that means that she had sex and THAT is the part that I don't want to think about.

On another note there was a lady who was getting up in age that we know and she went to use the restroom one time and had a baby. The little girl is around 9 years old now I think. Her mom is probably in her 60s and the father passed away about a year ago.
Now thats pretty crazy to hear about!
Thats crazy, both stories.
That's nutso!
What gets me is when it was that time of the month for her and it came and went several times with out anything that she would get checked out.
Batpuff Wrote:What gets me is when it was that time of the month for her and it came and went several times with out anything that she would get checked out.

That part I can understand to a point. My SO can sometimes go 3-4-5 months and nothing. Trust me it has caused quite a few scares in my house.

Plus some people are just plain ignorant of their bodies. I would guess 420 lbs would mess up things pretty bad in some people.
lmao
Batpuff Wrote:lmao

That wasn't very funny after we had our third child. It's better now that I can't have anymore but my nerves were shot the first few times that happened.

BTW for the record she does NOT weigh 420 lbs.:p
Midee1 Wrote:That wasn't very funny after we had our third child. It's better now that I can't have anymore but my nerves were shot the first few times that happened.

BTW for the record she does NOT weigh 420 lbs.:p
Oh I have had a few of those scares my self but I wasnt married at the time. lol
Batpuff Wrote:Oh I have had a few of those scares my self but I wasnt married at the time. lol
Hence the creation of the word OOPSSmile
thetribe Wrote:In order for her to be pregnant that means that she had sex and THAT is the part that I don't want to think about.

we had that happen at my high school a girl was pregnant and had it is the bathroom at school was a crazy time
I think they made a Lifetime movie out of her Bamma...lol

This seriously makes SO many times that something like this has happen. People really do need to know their bodies and take care of themselves. If you don't miss a period because of pregnancy there may be other stuff going on, either way something could be medically different and needs to be checked out.
That happened to me before...missing a period for 3+ months, but I wasn't pregnant and I knew that me being pregnant was like a snowball's chance in hell. It just wasn't possible. So I finally went to the doc and it was because I was so stressed out with things in my personal life and with school.

Like you all needed to know that lol.
Not that we all needed to know but that does happen Cali. Stress changes one's body so much. It is kind of scary sometimes. It affects sleeping, eating, mood, periods, everything.
dang.
Thats crazy but it goes on all of the time. Not all the times women of her size but just women period. I guess average size ones know quicker though because they see the gain in weight
Batpuff Wrote:What gets me is when it was that time of the month for her and it came and went several times with out anything that she would get checked out.

I didn't even see this when I posted but I thought about it and was wondering the same thing today. I've heard of going one, two, or three months without having one, but nine months (I'm guessing it was a full pregnancy??)??