Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Construction Crew Finds Baby's Remains in Pickle Jar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Authorities Friday were looking for the mother of a baby girl whose remains were found in a two gallon pickle jar buried near a highway.
A construction crew discovered the jar Monday while working on State Road 80, according to a statement from the [url=javascript:siteSearch('Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office');]Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office[/url].
The baby's umbilical cord was still attached, and the medical examiner's office thinks the jar was buried within the last year after an [url=javascript:siteSearch('autopsy');]autopsy[/url].
The medical examiner's office was running tests to figure out how and when the girl died, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256241,00.html
Omg this is so sad to hear it really is.
Why people do crap like this is beyond me.
If they think that it was after an autopsy then did a medical examiner allow this to happen? Why did the parents not give it a proper burial? A pickle jar? This absolutely makes me sick!
What the hell is wrong with people in this world, What drives these sick and twisted individuals to do stupid sh*t like this. This makes me want to puke.
Did they find out who the mother was?
Tribe, I think it ment that after he did the autopsy, he figured it had been burried within the last year.

This is crazy.
Thanks BC. I read it wrong the first time. Sorry about that.