Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any BGR members collectors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've really took an interest here lately in collecting shoes and it sparked a thread idea when I was scrolling through BGR.

What do you all collect or do you all collect at all?

I also have a small little watch collection that I've acquired over the past 3-4 years.
Spud6 Wrote:I've really took an interest here lately in collecting shoes and it sparked a thread idea when I was scrolling through BGR.

What do you all collect or do you all collect at all?

I also have a small little watch collection that I've acquired over the past 3-4 years.

Lol! Spud 6 you sound like the pro athletes on cribs. In a few years you'll be collecting sports cars. It's cool though.

I used to collect baseball cards. Now, I collect EKU football memorabilia. I'm more into books than anything now. I love U.S. history. Specifically, I love Colonial America, through the early republic. I have about 50-60 books on just John Adams. IMO he is the most underrated U.S. President. He set a precedent by stepping down after being defeated by Thomas Jefferson in the election of 1800. He ensured the first peaceful transition of political power by a leader in history. I also like him because he took on not only the opposing political part but his own political party. He did what was best for our country when he knew it was going to cost him the election. You have to respect that.
Westside Wrote:Lol! Spud 6 you sound like the pro athletes on cribs. In a few years you'll be collecting sports cars. It's cool though.

I used to collect baseball cards. Now, I collect EKU football memorabilia. I'm more into books than anything now. I love U.S. history. Specifically, I love Colonial America, through the early republic. I have about 50-60 books on just John Adams. IMO he is the most underrated U.S. President. He set a precedent by stepping down after being defeated by Thomas Jefferson in the election of 1800. He ensured the first peaceful transition of political power by a leader in history. I also like him because he took on not only the opposing political part but his own political party. He did what was best for our country when he knew it was going to cost him the election. You have to respect that.

lol I wish I had the type of money these athletes can spend on sneakers.

And for the watches. My mother has gotten me a watch for the past 5 years for Christmas and then my girl got me a Apple Watch. So I ain't spending the money. Haha