Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Knott Co. Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Breathitt travels to Knott County Central for a Dist. 7 match-up. Breathitt(0-5) looking get their first win of the season and at the right time, district play. Knott Central(3-1) may be the early favorite to win Dist.7. Knott has never beaten Breathitt in school history, will the streak finally end?
Rumor has it that Knott may have some key injuries. Can anyone confirm this?
[Image: zjDlhYM.png]

Patriot Nation, its Time to Rise like a fat man ready to hit the buffet for the first visit. When the bobkittens come to GTW baby, they better have them a supply of Kleenexes cause it will be over but the crying. JPC has put this show into motion and Magnum will be making history.

Knott by 18.

#bobkittensarebecomingextinct More mash taters please!!!
I certainly think KCC will be the favorite in this. Breathitt is experiencing some growing pains as a result of the actions of a few years ago. This will be the low point for them.
KCC by 7.
KCC by 2+ TD's
KCC by 7+
Knott County 48
Breathitt County 13

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Worst breathitt team I have ever saw
Knott County Central 28-14 .
[Image: 5e40bb95aea0c4100222643ed9eaf599--hurric...-sandy.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat is pumped up! Went by the ole DQ and saw this house being anchored down in anticipation of what is coming Friday night brutha! Hurricane Holland be coming out of the backfield like ole Fatpat coming out to Pig in a Poke and thats wide open! That boy quick as Patriot Nation descending down on the Gbread or horse trail! Full force taterstyle Wowza! Shout out to TV24 and Playboy Mullins and Italian Stallion Adams for bringing the game live to the little ones that cant make it baby! Ole Fatpat be at GTW hitting concessions wide freaking open! #anchordownstormiscoming More mash taters please!!!
[Image: Florida_Man_waves_American_Flag_during_H...atthew.gif] Ole Fatpat wants to challenge the student body to hit GTW wide open boi! Magnum wants more mash taters please signs,cowbells,whistles,tater screams and the emergency system will be in place for Patriot Nation to rush the field baby! First win over Bobbys cats and this big man be shedding a few tears as ole Fatpat watches tater history in the making baby! Warrom talk and Magnum said to order extra ammo for the cannon bruh! Fire departments be on high alert to send more water to cool the cannon down cause it be hot as ole Fatpats mash taters! #pepsectiontatersignsgenius More mash taters please!!!
All the talk of records and such hopefully will awaken the pride of the Bobcats this weekend. If this does not, nothing will. I still say KCC by 7+, but the Bobcats will be ready, early on at least. They seem to have trouble bouncing back after getting punched in the mouth. No excuses Bobcats. Especially the state takeover.... Geeeesh
Knott 46 Breathitt 26
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:All the talk of records and such hopefully will awaken the pride of the Bobcats this weekend. If this does not, nothing will. I still say KCC by 7+, but the Bobcats will be ready, early on at least. They seem to have trouble bouncing back after getting punched in the mouth. No excuses Bobcats. Especially the state takeover.... Geeeesh

I rarely disagree with you, but that State takeover destroyed that program. Just imagine how hard it would be to start up football again. That is what they had to do in the middle school. I predicted this 2 years ago, I said it would get worse before it gets better. This is the low point, they will get better after this.
[Image: 4a8e96e448ab299746045ab1af6daccd.gif] Triple Wowza! Breathitt be like this brutha and wont see it coming! Ole Fatpat got much respect for the kittens but its time for Patriot Nation to rise like no other bruh! Ole Fatpat fell for this last few times Knott and Breathitt played but with Superman and the da Kidd connection, they be about the best duo Fatpat seen since the start of the ole alma mater tater football program started! Brings a tear to ole Fatpats eyes baby! Ole Fatpat ate some soggy taters last few times in this meeting but ole Fatpat got a feeling that field goal post coming down Magnum style! #cigarsondahouse #fieldgoalsmeanttobebroken More mash taters please!!!
I just think if you give a kid a crutch they will use it. I agree the state takeover has had a negative impact on the program, but there is no excuse for the way they are playing.
Knott County Central - 44

Breathitt County - 20
Knott County Central. More mash taters, please!
Breathitt by 7
Kcc 42
Bc 21
Knott
[Image: GFrRU0G.gif]

Me and CT drove thru Jackson yesterday and them cats are down right nervous about Friday night. Ole fatpat went over and congratulated my boy johnny and willis on their coaching positions. I made sure I informed everyone that Supaman would be signing autographs two hours before the game, the yodelers will be having a bread baking contest at 6 p.m., and CT is starring in the worlds greatest golf cart wheelie show at halftime, wowza!!!

#hopinthebobkittensshowupcauseweputtinonashow More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1w9p3b.jpg] Bolz straight up genius! Ole Fatpat walking on the track while pep band was playing and heard a brutha say 'shhh hey big man its me baby!!!" Ole Fatpat looked around and Lawd have mercy it was JPC on the freaking tuba! JPC be helping Magnum out with a taterearset like ole Fatpat never seen! Triple Wowza! This what ole Fatpat talking about bruh! CT,JPC,Magnum and ole Fatpat hit Sazons wide open and Patriot Nation be tearing GTW up something fiece Friday night baby! #neverunderestimatejpc More mash taters please!!!
i believe that knott co should have a good game this week as they host a home game. with knott counties strong offence and even stronger o-line they should have no problem with getting in the end zone, knott co by 20
From what I have seen and heard KCC'S passing game and offense as a whole is not based on power. It is a quick pass, finesse run offense that limits the impact an average line has on the game.

From what I have seen and heard from Breathitt they have a good but inconsistent passing game. They would be better served running the ball 8/10 times and keeping their defense off the field.

I see the Bobcats putting a lot of pressure on the KCC QB. If the KCC receivers can catch the hard, quick passes they will win. If not, and BHS runs more than passes, it could be close.

When I think of the Breathitt passing game I think of a kid that hits 1/10 three pointers and it gets in their head that they are a good three point shooter.
Knott will find a way to blow it, mark it down I said it first. Knott has never beat Breathitt and it wont happen Friday. Magnum chokes and fatpat chokes on taters. Breathitt will beat Knott, history will repeat. I see Knott with a 4th place finish in the district. Breathitt will play above and beyond against Knott Central. They won't lose to Knott. 34-28 Bobcats.
My question is....will the internet sensation known as Kendall Gray be attending the game? Love that kid!
Brethit returns To glory 37-33
Knott needs to just play there game
Pages: 1 2