Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clinton Co @ Metcalfe Co 9/22/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Undefeated Clinton Co train keeps rolling. Metcalfe wont be able to stop it. All aboard the Bulldogs bandwagon. Clinton Co 59 Metcalfe Co 7. Running clock early on in this one.
Bringing a truck load of whoop ass this week. Clinton County by 24.
Clinton County plays murderball, not football. This one won't be pretty in Edmonton.

Clinton names it, Gorillaarms Henderson is going to score 8 or 9 times, in the first quarter.

Why won't Belfry make the trip to Albany? Are they scared?
TheHotSnakes Wrote:Clinton County plays murderball, not football. This one won't be pretty in Edmonton.

Clinton names it, Gorillaarms Henderson is going to score 8 or 9 times, in the first quarter.

Why won't Belfry make the trip to Albany? Are they scared?

Sorry, Clinton County couldn't beat Belfry ANYWHERE, Albany and the moon included!
Clinton County cancel the game against McCreary so that has me thinking :pondering:

Metcalfe County 35
Clinton County 21
McCreary dodged the bullit Clinton County was bringing their way.
64SUR Wrote:Clinton County cancel the game against McCreary so that has me thinking :pondering:

Metcalfe County 35
Clinton County 21

McCreary cancel the game is what was told here.
Clinton County is a run away train.
E's Army Wrote:McCreary dodged the bullit Clinton County was bringing their way.

Clinton County 40 1A Fort Knox 18 (record 0-5)
Clinton County 38 1A Fulton City 06 (record 2-3)
Clinton County 68 1A I guess Pickett County 00 ( no clued on record)
Clinton County 70 1A Caverna 25

:blondetea
Metcalfe 30 Clinton 16
walterwhite Wrote:Sorry, Clinton County couldn't beat Belfry ANYWHERE, Albany and the moon included!

I guess we will never know, because Belfry is too scared of the challenge that the Clinton County Murderdogs would give them.

Clinton County is Mike Tyson in his prime, everyone else is a toddler.
caverna scored 19 points on clinton...and NONE of the teams clinton has played has won more than 2 games. The only reason they are good is because they have not played anyone good at all and they say they want the belfry pirates :biglmao:
70 points is hard to put up against anybody with the running clock. 138 points in last two games
Saw these Bulldogs in action. Belfry wouldnt be able to stop their multiple Blitz packages. I would predict a 28-14 score. Those D1 linebackers for Clinton County are the real deal.
Clinton is the real deal. Meatcalf is in for a rude awakening. William Money will have a monster game running behind Cocks and Peters. Clinton will leave no doubt that they are ready to spunk all over Belfry.
Clinton scared to play Mcreary a few weeks back they will lose 55-6 in this game . mark it down.
Wrangler Wrote:Clinton scared to play Mcreary a few weeks back they will lose 55-6 in this game . mark it down.

Its been said on here that the AD at Mccreary canceled the game......
Stoppppp the madness
MadHatter Wrote:Stoppppp the madness

The starting center for Clinton County is named Madness Axehandle. No body can stop him. No one has.

Clinton County is entering elite level status with their team this year. The only way Metcalfe makes it out of this one alive, is if the bus from Clinton County gets lost.

Bulldogs Murderball for life!
I applaud the Clinton co banter in this thread.

However, metcalfe is a solid team that is on a roll of Their own.

Metcalfe 42-12
Winterweather Wrote:I applaud the Clinton co banter in this thread.

However, metcalfe is a solid team that is on a roll of Their own.

Metcalfe 42-12

You are wrong Wienerwiner. When Cocks and Peters step off the bus and start spunking everywhere Meatcalfe will know it's gonna be a long night. Clinton 47 Meatcalfe 4.
Cocks and Peters are in for a hard night, I'll be at this game. I'm going with Metcalfe 69X2.
The Bulldogs will be loose and mean on Friday
KingCommodore Wrote:Its been said on here that the AD at Mccreary canceled the game......

:thanks:
Clinton wins this one big 8-6
Funny. I live out of state for a year on a mission trip and when I return... Clinton Co is considered a powerhouse in football. The football Gods must be smiling down on the city of Albany!!!
They must be stealing Cumberland County players
Woody Hayes Wrote:Funny. I live out of state for a year on a mission trip and when I return... Clinton Co is considered a powerhouse in football. The football Gods must be smiling down on the city of Albany!!!

The monster that is Clinton County football done got woke.They're gonna stomp pirates, purples, rocks, colts, hounds, and anybody else that stands in their way. Their brand of murderball knows no mercy.

They're in a Ferrari and everybody else is on a bicycle with flat tires in the mud.
with clintons undefeated season..this game should be a blowout .. running clock by 3rd clinton by 40