Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ West Carter 9/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Devils by eleventy billion
Bad news for the comets. Russell by whatever they want in this one.
I doubt this one will be as big of a blowout as you all think. I think it's a two score game, but Russell should be able to run all over West. We will see.

West is fast.
Russell by 16
Russell pretty dang biggggggggg :rockon:
I think what really helped Russell Friday night vs. Boyd County was Coach Maynard getting some of his Talented Freshman Class in the Lineup. The big surprise was Freshman Conley that ran for 101 yards in 3 carries. Even though Boyd County being the underdog on Friday night it was good to see the youth in the lineup and playing outstanding ball vs. Boyd County. Hopefully Russell can get some of their injured players back to 100% in Brinkman, Layne, Anderson, and Ewing. We need to get these players back and get Wins in the next 6 games. Also, continue to play the freshman and the younger players and get them more opportunities and continue to get better and help a lot in the next 6 games and the playoffs after that.
Hows young Conley compair to big bro at this stage as a frosh?
Russell - 34

West Carter - 21
Russell
Russell 38 west Carter 12
Russell 38

West Carter 7
35-14 Russell
If Freshman are that talented they should be splitting time especially in these cupcake district games when Russell gets up big early in the game. Russell needs better line play on offense and a stouter front 7 if they hope to slow down the RED ARMY from Pond Creek one day.