Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Bracken co @ 3A Jackson co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after 3 humiliating losses to 3 average 1 a schools and embarrassing loss last week to phelps bracken comes to McKee . the long trip to McKee may help Jackson i got Jackson 14 -12 . this was supposed to be an easy schedule and we still cant compete.
Polar bears 50-0
You are very disrespeful to the three teams that have beat Jackson county Phelps is having a great year and Lynn camp is as well
Enjoy those losses while you can because the next 5 weeks don't look pretty.
Mr cold74 Wrote:You are very disrespeful to the three teams that have beat Jackson county Phelps is having a great year and Lynn camp is as well

so you think lynn camp, Pineville and phelps are top ten 1A programs ? you must have issues with truth . we got beat by average 1a teams not top 10 1a teams . that is how bad we are we cant even beat average 1a teams .
Thrillex Wrote:Enjoy those losses while you can because the next 5 weeks don't look pretty.

which is why we need leadership change
Mr cold74 Wrote:You are very disrespeful to the three teams that have beat Jackson county Phelps is having a great year and Lynn camp is as well

top 1a schools would Kill those 3 schools which is why they are average 1a teams they aren't state contenders tho they may be Having good Seasons .
jchs football parent Wrote:which is why we need leadership change

No, they just need to get out of classification and build the program.
Jackson Co Football has only existed for 11 years. Their best season was 2013, when they went 6-5, and those wins were over bottom of the barrel 1A teams, and non classified teams and a bad Knott Central team. They're district has since changed and it got alot harder. A Coach doesn't control that, in reality Jackson Co. is a 1A team playing in 3A. That's why they need to get out of classification and hand pick they're schedule so they can build.
Polar Bears ice the Generals!
Thrillex Wrote:Jackson Co Football has only existed for 11 years. Their best season was 2013, when they went 6-5, and those wins were over bottom of the barrel 1A teams, and non classified teams and a bad Knott Central team. They're district has since changed and it got alot harder. A Coach doesn't control that, in reality Jackson Co. is a 1A team playing in 3A. That's why they need to get out of classification and hand pick they're schedule so they can build.

U make a bunch of excuses . we aren't expecting 10-0 but Progress . We have been around long enough to be solid by now we have never had a tough schedule Ever and This yr. is weakest beside District and still can't win . Coaches have to take some responsibility you seem to think leadership and coaching mean Nothing Phelps should never have beaten us the Way they Did .
Thrillex Wrote:No, they just need to get out of classification and build the program.

There are only two games getting out of District would help us with bell and Corbin . What about the 5 1A schools and 1 2a Clinton county team on our schedule this yr . That is six games that were winnable and only one we will win the team that would have lost 30 in a row at season end . It's a disaster but your right the head coach has no part to Play in that .
Bracken 35-7
jchs football parent Wrote:There are only two games getting out of District would help us with bell and Corbin . What about the 5 1A schools and 1 2a Clinton county team on our schedule this yr . That is six games that were winnable and only one we will win the team that would have lost 30 in a row at season end . It's a disaster but your right the head coach has no part to Play in that .

Why haven't you applied to coach yet? You seem to know the area well, have roots planted there. I'm sure you'd be a step above all the coaches just dying to get that Jackson Co Job. If you don't like Jackson Co for what they are then move. Rockcastle and some of the Madison Co schools have nice programs. Jackson Co will never be a team that competes for anything Football wise. Russ Shear isn't coming back through those doors for you.
jchs football parent Wrote:There are only two games getting out of District would help us with bell and Corbin . What about the 5 1A schools and 1 2a Clinton county team on our schedule this yr . That is six games that were winnable and only one we will win the team that would have lost 30 in a row at season end . It's a disaster but your right the head coach has no part to Play in that .

Getting out of District would have helped. All 4 District Teams will put a running clock on you. :truestory:
Cellking Wrote:Getting out of District would have helped. All 4 District Teams will put a running clock on you. :truestory:

that's not the point we still had 6 non dist games we should Have competed in and wont .
Thrillex Wrote:Why haven't you applied to coach yet? You seem to know the area well, have roots planted there. I'm sure you'd be a step above all the coaches just dying to get that Jackson Co Job. If you don't like Jackson Co for what they are then move. Rockcastle and some of the Madison Co schools have nice programs. Jackson Co will never be a team that competes for anything Football wise. Russ Shear isn't coming back through those doors for you.

your response is Dumb . I guess Jackson kids deserve less and Should except getting pounded By average 1 a teams . and I guess we Shouldn't want a coach that Knows what it Takes to build a Program .
jchs football parent Wrote:your response is Dumb . I guess Jackson kids deserve less and Should except getting pounded By average 1 a teams . and I guess we Shouldn't want a coach that Knows what it Takes to build a Program .
You keep saying the same thing over and over.
jchs football parent Wrote:your response is Dumb . I guess Jackson kids deserve less and Should except getting pounded By average 1 a teams . and I guess we Shouldn't want a coach that Knows what it Takes to build a Program .

build it and they will come Confusednicker:
Unbeaten55 Wrote:You keep saying the same thing over and over.

count how many times he types the word should. I can't keep up. lol