Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where are all the districts and Region at in the 14th???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is the 53rd,54th,55th,and 56th districts held and where is the region at?
53 is at kcc and region is at perry if they want to take it and meet requirements
wasnt region at perry last year? i may be wrong jus wondering
thepasttime Wrote:53 is at kcc and region is at perry if they want to take it and meet requirements

what requirments must they meet?
no region was at powell last year
Phantom Wrote:no region was at powell last year

:Thumbs: ohh alright thanks!
the state has to come in and look to see if the fields lights and fence and everything meets khsaa standards, but it should since perry got section last year, but they still have to take it if they dont want it, it can go anywhere
56th is at Powell this year.as for Perry qualifying, i played on their field for sectionals last year, and unless it has changed alot, it will be fine.infact, it is one of the best if not the best fields in the region.
Total Domination Wrote:56th is at Powell this year.as for Perry qualifying, i played on their field for sectionals last year, and unless it has changed alot, it will be fine.infact, it is one of the best if not the best fields in the region.
56th is at Lee County this year, not Powell.
JustTrying Wrote:56th is at Lee County this year, not Powell.

it is at Powell.I think i should know.
MVP2 Wrote:wasnt region at perry last year? i may be wrong jus wondering
Region was at Powell last year. Sectionals were held at PCC.
IMO, Region or sectionals shouldn't be held at PCC. No seating, no parking, and the lighting isn't adequate. The reason the Sectional was held there was that the powers that be in Perry County gave something in return. Confusedhh:

The only places that any region and/or district should be held are Powell, Knott and Breathitt.