Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Williamsburg 9/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Paintsville Tigers, coming off a solid win over Pikeville, will host the Williamsburg Yellowjackets who's offense has shown they haven't had any issues finding the end zone so far this season!! Both will be looking to improve to 4-1 on Friday Night! Who takes this one??
I think the Tigers game it.
Tigers by 18
Paintsville!
Going with Paintsville but Williamsburg has the fire power to keep things interesting for at least a half. I think it's close through the first two, but Paintsville pulls away late. Similar to the Raceland/Greenup Game but a little higher score.

Tigers 35
Jackets 14
I dunno....this game is gonna be a barn burner!!

I'm taking the Tigers by a TD!!
Paintsville.
Williamsburg has been improving but I'm not sure if they are ready to compete with Paintsville just yet. I would compare this Williamsburg team to the 2014 Paintsville team that was on the cusp of being a legit state contender but wasn't quite there yet. That being said, Williamsburg will make Paintsville earn their keep.

Paintsville 35
Williamsburg 21
34-14 Paintsville
going to go with paintsville in this one
paintsville 42
williamburg 18
paintsville by score of 37-14
Will Paintsville have Daniels back for this game?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Will Paintsville have Daniels back for this game?

No word yet!
Tigers by 14 at home.
I'm going with Paintsville in this one but I think it will be close one
Paintsville
Should be a great test for the Burg but Paintsville is just too much for them this year.
Before the injuries and 2 starting lineman leaving, I thought Wburg had a chance...Now that chance is slim to none...
Paintsville by 14...
This will be a great test for Williamsburg, but I have to say, that the Somerset loss is not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago now. They just had 2 starting lineman quit the Monday of the Somerset game and were already down their starting center due to injury. And, Somerset is good! So, for Williamsburg to come away with these wins the past 2 weeks is a major testament to the kids and the coaches of this team. I don't get to watch much of this team but I have to say that I am now back on the bandwagon of this team. Good Luck against Paintsville
Paintsville - 35

Williamsburg - 14
I'm going with the Tigers in a tough game, losing Daniels will hurt a lot

Tigers 20
Jackets 14
Going with Williamsburg.....But my head tells me Paintsville who I think now is the #2 team in 1A.

Williamsburg 35
Paintsville 34
TigerBlues Wrote:I'm going with the Tigers in a tough game, losing Daniels will hurt a lot

Tigers 20
Jackets 14

Is hr out for the season?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Is hr out for the season?

Pretty sure he isn't
My suspicion is that dalton will be back by the time hazard rolls into town
swampdonkey Wrote:My suspicion is that dalton will be back by the time hazard rolls into town

I hope so! He's a big piece!
What is the news with Dalton ? Recovery timeline ?
TigerBlues Wrote:What is the news with Dalton ? Recovery timeline ?

Hopefully we will find out more tomorrow night!
I think this will be a high scoring affair.

Paintsville 44
Williamsburg 26
TigerBlues Wrote:What is the news with Dalton? Recovery timeline ?

Not sure on the timeline, but I did hear he will be sitting out tonight.

Still going with the Tigers in this one by a couple TD's.
Pages: 1 2