Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Somerset 09/15/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

5A North Laurel 4-0
2A Somerset 2-2
Jags by 7. Jags step up in competitive level this week
Bunnies find some offense and win at home:

SHS - 34
NLHS - 6
Bunnies at Home by 10.
North Laurel 21-20
Somerset should be a good tested for North Laurel....With that said :popcorn:

North Laurel 35
Somerset 21
North Laurel with the win 21-18
I think NL will step it up on both sides of the ball & they can. That being said, they win by 2 TD's maybe more depending on just how good those Bunnies really are. I'm not sure about those bunnies but I do know NL has a huge line both ways and their skill guys are as good as any team around. They are capable of playing a lot better than they have so far in my opinion I feel like they are going to bring their A game this week. :High5:
Somerset 14 to 8
Somerset 41-6
I think the Jaguars win a slugfest 21-19.
Somerset 14-7
I don't think north can run the ball against the jumpers....Beechwood couldn't, Hazard couldnt... Williamsburg couldnt... North better find a passing game... or practice punting all night... Jumpers take home another win this Friday...
Next 2 games will be test of Somerset's rushing defense. Both North Laurel and Rock like the ground and pound.
Bunnies by 10
Where are all the bunnies fans. :oooo:
64SUR Wrote:Where are all the bunnies fans. :oooo:

We're lurking around:popcorn:not many giving us a chance in:devilflam of beating the mighty Jags. We're only a little 2a school after all. Hoping we can keep it somewhat close to respectable. Maybe if we can get overlooked the next couple weeks, we can have a chance.:notworthy
Somerset - 28
NL - 14
I think somerset has a chance against north and should be a close game for them this week. North like the run almost as much as Rock does they are a solid team.

North Laurel 24
Somerset 20
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:We're lurking around:popcorn:not many giving us a chance in:devilflam of beating the mighty Jags. We're only a little 2a school after all. Hoping we can keep it somewhat close to respectable. Maybe if we can get overlooked the next couple weeks, we can have a chance.:notworthy
Nobody overlooking Somerset. It's always a war, especially when you are a heavily run oriented offense.
North Laurel - 35
Somerset - 28
Somerset 30 north 13
Somerset - 23

North Laurel - 13
Get to see if North is for real this week. Bunnies have been tried and tested.
The Somerset Briar Jumpers is one Bunny that the North Laurel Jag's wont be able to catch.....Confusedinglepar North is over rated..... Maybe after Somerset Beats North this Friday which will be two of the Mountain Top 10 teams knocked off by little ole Somerset... they can get some love....:Cheerlead
Heard that Somerset's QB has been out, they had another one playing in the game last week-end and that one of their RB's came out in last Friday night's game. Hope everyone is healed up and able to play Friday night. :Thumbs:
Somerset - 28

North Laurel - 13
Somerset
Bunny rabbits outrun the Jaguars by 7.
bop07475 Wrote:I don't think north can run the ball against the jumpers....Beechwood couldn't, Hazard couldnt... Williamsburg couldnt... North better find a passing game... or practice punting all night... Jumpers take home another win this Friday...

sounds about right .
Pages: 1 2