Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fans @ UK -Eastern KY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First home game and where are they? This stadium is not 3/4 full.
Colonel offense just picked apart a U.K. Defense. Every play was open, just a matter of execution. Go Colonels!!
Maybe they went to the actual Kroger store by accident?
Stoops troops!
Already down 7 to 3 to eastern.

I hope Eku beats the ever loving shit out of this pathetic bunch.
I've never seen so much hype about a shitty team in my life.
Gut, tell us how you really feel!!! LOL
NextGeneration Wrote:Colonel offense just picked apart a U.K. Defense. Every play was open, just a matter of execution. Go Colonels!!

Defense is looking horrible. Anyone have an answer why Barker is in right now? Is there something I'm missing?
Quick question , how does EKU have 2 QB's that much better than anyone U.K. Has?
13-3 Colonels!!
This is embarrassing for UK, getting manhandled right now, EKU playing lights out.
Predator/Prey Wrote:Quick question , how does EKU have 2 QB's that much better than anyone U.K. Has?

I feel like it's the fact our D is just that bad. Receivers just wide open most of the time.
I love it!!!!!
The fact that barker is in for some reason means I'll be anti UK for the rest of the year.
All that does is make your qb insecure.
Stoops is a complete dumbass.
C'mon you stoops apologist. Where you at
13-10 EKU Still up. I'm not the biggest Johnson fan but Barker doesn't even need to be on the sideline suited up.
If UK loses this stoops should be fired before midnight.
Barnhardt will give him an extension
How do you have a center that can't snap the ball?
There are several high school centers that are much better than this guy UK has at center
Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If UK loses this stoops should be fired before midnight.
Barnhardt will give him an extension
16-10 EKU. I wish I was watching this.
No change in the cats lol still pitiful
Dick Gabriel stated how well Eastern played against a power 5 conference opponent, Dick, Kentucky can not win the OVC. Not really sure the best team won today.