Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 14 Harlan 12 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Yellow Jackets squandered a few opportunities to put more points on the board but they have to feel good about getting their first W.
Somebody had to win.
Congrats to Middlesboro
Refs called back 4 Middlesboro TD's. Congrats to Jackets on first win of the season. This team will be dangerous again offensively when Jackson returns under center. Third string qb is doing his best but has only been at it a matter of weeks.
Tri-State Fan Wrote:Refs called back 4 Middlesboro TD's. Congrats to Jackets on first win of the season. This team will be dangerous again offensively when Jackson returns under center. Third string qb is doing his best but has only been at it a matter of weeks.

Yes they did and that would have made my prediction BUT never have I seen so many undisciplined plays, most were personal fouls. 1 yard from giving this game away. Glad we got the win but enjoy this one and maybe Pineville. Maybe tri state you just don't know what is instore after 2 weeks. Dangerous is not what this offense will be. It may be dangerous to play on this offense. This offense may not get a 1st down against Danville and LCA. Somerset a few , maybe. Close the book on this season next week. This team has gotten so much worse since Bell County. A win is a win, but the other poster is right someone had to. 2-9
Yeah all jokes aside happy for the kids to get a win. Unfortunately this one and maybe pineville will be it. We won't come close to winning a game after that I expect everyone else to probably beat us as bad as they want to. Really hoping the Massengill era comes to an end after this season and we can start building fresh next year. At least it will breath some life into this program and town!
Congrats Middlesboro. Shocked Harlan put up more on you guys than Thomas Walker.
What is the deal with Williams? Hurt, in trouble, what? First half he run it all the way down the field inside the 5 and is taken out and the ball ends up on 30. In 3 plays lost 25 yards. If this staff is going to play him , be smart enough to use him the right way. Give him the ball all the way into the endzone. He never was a factor afterwards.
I wasn't at the game last night I wasn't able to be there. I have never accused this coach of being the smartest but I'd say there's more to it. Just guessing but it wouldn't surprise me if Williams had a hand in not being on the field. Certainly wouldn't be there first time.
My point is if you are going to play him, then don't look even worse and not use him the way you need to. BUT, if something happened I don't know about it is different. That is why I ask the question in the first place. Let me also say I am glad the kids got the win.
I don't stick up for coaching staff ever. But williams took himself out before half and never really returned. Massengil wil continue with 1 win a year Jackson won't be back before district and will be hurt again!!! Massengil era comming to a end!!! At least no one was kick in the privates this game!