Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central 43 Lynn Camp 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from jaguar mountain
Floyd Central banishes the Campers to pretenders
Glad to see this team doing well. Would love it if they put up a W against Prestonsburg next week.
Congrats Jags! Love to see them hang a "L" on Pburg next week
No love for Pburg? Congrats to Floyd Central
Congratulations Jaguars!
Blacksmith Wrote:Congrats Jags! Love to see them hang a "L" on Pburg next week

Wouldn't that be a first for a Beaver Creek football team (including Wheelwright)?
Blacksmith Wrote:Congrats Jags! Love to see them hang a "L" on Pburg next week

Aint' a happening...:devilflam
You'll see F.N.L
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Wouldn't that be a first for a Beaver Creek football team (including Wheelwright)?

I think Betsy Layne is the only Floyd County School to post a win over Prestonsburg. That was in 1986.
Westside Wrote:I think Betsy Layne is the only Floyd County School to post a win over Prestonsburg. That was in 1986.

one time wayland high school beat every team in floyd county but only happened once not sure of the year but it did happen
Well "Hello DarrinC" Did you go to the game tonight?
Yeah he was at the game gawh n lets see how many pburg puts on the jags defense next Friday
Not gonna be much
42-28 Prestonsburg
Westside Wrote:I think Betsy Layne is the only Floyd County School to post a win over Prestonsburg. That was in 1986.

wheelwright had some very good football teams back in the 70's.i don't know if Prestonsburg ever played wheelwright then but maybe someone can chime in to let us know.i may be wrong but something is telling me that wheelwright had a win over Prestonsburg back in the 70's.
This ain't at pburg n ain't no way in hell pburg gonna score 40 pts so keep on dreaming F.N.L unless JAGS whole defense comes down with a serious illness they be lucky to score 20 lol
4 teams have 32 n u think black cats gonna put up 40 your delusional
Wheelwright played Prestonsburg in 1972 and the game ended in a 6-6 tie, there was no overtime back then and the Trojans failed on the 2 point conversion or we would have won.
E's Army Wrote:No love for Pburg? Congrats to Floyd Central

Not as a Jaguar fan ...lol
Pulling for the little guys next week. Go Jags
F.N.L. Wrote:Well "Hello DarrinC" Did you go to the game tonight?

Yes sir haven't missed a game yet only one I plan to miss is pike central won't be in state have fish calling me to Alabama lol
ethanball Wrote:wheelwright had some very good football teams back in the 70's.i don't know if Prestonsburg ever played wheelwright then but maybe someone can chime in to let us know.i may be wrong but something is telling me that wheelwright had a win over Prestonsburg back in the 70's.

I think the two teams played every year from when Wheelwright started football for decades and Wheelwright never won a football game. Of course, when roundball season started, the outcome was usually reversed. Prestonsburg was a football power back then and Wheelwright and the rest of the County teams were basketball powers.
DarrinC Wrote:one time wayland high school beat every team in floyd county but only happened once not sure of the year but it did happen

I heard that in the last year or so, but if it is true, it must have been a very long time ago and Wayland must have not fielded a football team for many years before consolidating. That was the first time I'd ever heard anyone say that Wayland played football.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I heard that in the last year or so, but if it is true, it must have been a very long time ago and Wayland must have not fielded a football team for many years before consolidating. That was the first time I'd ever heard anyone say that Wayland played football.

i think it was in the early to mid 80's i have to find out bj aldrich played for them when they did it
Better hang on to those memories times they are a changing....Go Jags!