Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jamal Mashburn headed for the 76ers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another former UK player has been traded today. Jamal heads to the 76ers.
Allen Iverson must be happy now he has an All Star in Chris Webber and a good key player in Mashburn
WOW the sixers are going to be pretty good now.
watch out for the sixers they now have a nice shot at the finals...itll depend on how well the chemistry develops
But they'll still need to go through either Detroit or Miami but they do have a better chance with the last two days moves.
well i must say the sixers really made some smart moves when it came to crunch time
they got two key players in Mashburn and Weber...watch out 4 the sixers and AI
They have a good core for their starting five in those three.
Is Mashburn healthy right now or is he out?
hes inactive rite now catdawg...there not really sure if he'll be able to play ne this season, they prolly made this move for next year
That's what I thought but from ready some of the post it sounded as if he would be playing this year. Thanks FSU.
if Mashburn could have only stayed healthy his whole career he would have been an all star multiple times.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:if Mashburn could have only stayed healthy his whole career he would have been an all star multiple times.
my thoughts exactly
man this guy could of been so great if not for injuries.....wish i could think of a really good kentucky player rite now..thats a lock for the hall of fame