Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Pulaski Co. 9/8/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Danville will have 2 kickoff returns for TDs and that will be enough. Ads 14 PC 7.
Danville early and often. Ads are loaded! I have seen them in person.
Too fast, too quick, too many athletes. Ads by 3 TD.
Danville
Danville 28-14
Danville 35 to 14
danville 48-0
Danville 35
Pulaski County 10
Pulaski 41-6
If the games at Pulaski County it will be played in mud and speed will not be a factor. They always have sprinkler problems the week they play fast teams.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Pulaski 41-6
If the games at Pulaski County it will be played in mud and speed will not be a factor. They always have sprinkler problems the week they play fast teams.

If the mud and wet field slows down Danville, then IT WILL REALLY SLOW down a slow PC squad right!!! Ads will still run circle around the mud.
Danville - 34

Pulaski County - 21
Ads by 12
I don't see Pulaski getting more than 4 wins this year, and this won't be one of them.
FBfan4life Wrote:If the mud and wet field slows down Danville, then IT WILL REALLY SLOW down a slow PC squad right!!! Ads will still run circle around the mud.

It's been my experience that kid neutralizes deeper which helps the slower team.
All I know is both these teams better be glad they are not playing South Western. Warriors 35 Ads 6. Warriors 55 PC 0. Warriors be spunking all night. Confusedinglepar
Danville had a big win this past Friday over rival Boyle.. Danville will not be focused and will be flat.. PC must have W.. PC 27 Danville 15
Danville 35-33
Danville going away.