Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Lexington Christian 09/08/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts And Prediction :howdy::howdy:

Lexington Catholic record 2-1

3A Lexington Catholic 34 6A Madison Centrel 24
5A Covington Catholic 42 3A Lexington Catholic 02
3A Lexington Catholic 25 6A Lafayette 00

Lexington Christian record 3-0

2A Lexington Christian 40 3A Waggener 14
2A Lexington Christian 49 1A Pikeville 21
2A Lexington Christian 41 ** Vincennes Lincoln IN 21

Confusederiously: Thinking about going to this one.
I'm not a math guy, but that's shows me Catholic as 2-1 and not 1-2... but we all know what you meant haha. Catholic is a slight shootout 35-24. Why? cause Catholic returns 4 of 5 linemen that has started for 3 season now, 2 LB, 3 DB's and "The Golden Boy" or "Sunshine" Allen at QB.
FBfan4life Wrote:I'm not a math guy, but that's shows me Catholic as 2-1 and not 1-2... but we all know what you meant haha. Catholic is a slight shootout 35-24. Why? cause Catholic returns 4 of 5 linemen that has started for 3 season now, 2 LB, 3 DB's and "The Golden Boy" or "Sunshine" Allen at QB.

Thanks I took care of it. Confusednicker:
Lex Cath by 2 scores
FBfan4life Wrote:I'm not a math guy, but that's shows me Catholic as 2-1 and not 1-2... but we all know what you meant haha. Catholic is a slight shootout 35-24. Why? cause Catholic returns 4 of 5 linemen that has started for 3 season now, 2 LB, 3 DB's and "The Golden Boy" or "Sunshine" Allen at QB.

I get it but do the math :blondetea LCA has 2 QB returning from last year QB Logan Nieves and Mike Miller. RB Dillon Wheatley ( The bull ) and RB Sacca, WR Caeian Lebryk , Wade Drake and Drayden.. Lineman ( brothers) Graham Parks , walker Parks, Kaleb Bolton,Neal Dickey, Jagaer and Wyatt Southall. And I expect several of these player to be All State this year.

Lexington Christian 42
Lexington Catholic 31

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Lex Cath by 10
Lex. Christian - 34
lex. Catholic - 21
LCA 34 Lex Cath 21
LCA squeaks out a win in a close game.
64SUR Wrote:I get it but do the math :blondetea LCA has 2 QB returning from last year QB Logan Nieves and Mike Miller. RB Dillon Wheatley ( The bull ) and RB Sacca, WR Caeian Lebryk , Wade Drake and Drayden.. Lineman ( brothers) Graham Parks , walker Parks, Kaleb Bolton,Neal Dickey, Jagaer and Wyatt Southall. And I expect several of these player to be All State this year.

Lexington Christian 42
Lexington Catholic 31

I did DO THE MATH. That is why I placed all those returners for Catholic. I did not name them all for the purpose of FERPA... But i am sure (maybe not) you know the names of all the returners that were impact player or contributed well for the Knights last season. Several all state? Perhaps Wheatley sure, but come on man the rest??? But sure I'll take your word.
Lexington Christian by 7..
LCA 27 Lex Cath 24
Lexcath 28-27
LCA - 28
Lex Cath - 21
FBfan4life Wrote:I did DO THE MATH. That is why I placed all those returners for Catholic. I did not name them all for the purpose of FERPA... But i am sure (maybe not) you know the names of all the returners that were impact player or contributed well for the Knights last season. Several all state? Perhaps Wheatley sure, but come on man the rest??? But sure I'll take your word.

This old boy has know ideal what FERPA means. Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:This old boy has know ideal what FERPA means. Confusedmoke:

You better start doing your research then.
FBfan4life Wrote:You better start doing your research then.

Look up 6 4 S U R...... Confusednicker: Touchdown LCA
64SUR Wrote:Look up 6 4 S U R...... Confusednicker: Touchdown LCA

64 South??? WOW ok.
This is a tough one but I'm leaning towards Catholic.
Lexington Christian Academy.
23 1/2 hours Christian vs Catholic :popcorn:
64, you gotta pick a team. Corbin this week, LCA next, Williamsburg after that and then, oh yeah, don't forget about Leslie Co.
I'm not making a prediction but Calpreps has it:

[2017] Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 26
[2017] Lexington Catholic (Lexington, KY) 24