Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Ft. Knox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
McCreary Central travels to Ft. Knox. Who Wins and Why ?
I'm taking McCreary Central 60-8 over Fort Knox. McCreary is just too much on offense for Fort Knox and Fort Knox has a decent back but no players supporting him. McCreary has played two 5a teams and played Perry to the wire and Perry is now 3-0 by. Blowing out other opponents. South laurel beat McCreary on the scoreboard pretty good and mostly on pass plays McCreary held their own in the game but corners were to small and as well as I don't feel McCreary won't take the short gains and the players are just looking for quick scores. Just need to settle down and take it 5 to 7 yards at a Time when playing better opponents. Back on topic McCreary handled Fort Knox last year and i feel McCreary is improved as well
I know nothing about the team Fort Knox has this year. Raiders by a TD !
Central by 28
Will McCreary cancel this game like last week on the notion it might rain?
Raiders by 14
KingCommodore Wrote:Will McCreary cancel this game like last week on the notion it might rain?

No, Charter Bus is planned and Kids will be ready to play. Ft. Knox has some talent look for Central to take care of business. MC 45+ Ft. Knox 14TongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:No, Charter Bus is planned and Kids will be ready to play. Ft. Knox has some talent look for Central to take care of business. MC 45+ Ft. Knox 14TongueirateSho

Why was the game last week really canceled?
KingCommodore Wrote:Why was the game last week really canceled?

Don't know. Ask AD !!!!!!Confusedhh:
McCreary Central in as many as they want....Fort Knox is awful!