Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central at Harlan County 09/08/2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts and predictions on this match up and game this week
Last two games I have picked Harlam County going for the trifecta against a good Knox central team. Harlan will need for Knox to turnover the ball alot to win.

Harlan County 35
Knox Centrel 34

Ps......This is it Granny Bear if Harlan County lose. :wash::wash::wash:
Harlan Co. all the way in this one
64SUR Wrote:Last two games I have picked Harlam County going for the trifecta against a good Knox central team. Harlan will need for Knox to turnover the ball alot to win.

Harlan County 35
Knox Centrel 34

Ps......This is it Granny Bear if Harlan County lose. :wash::wash::wash:

Stop blaming me for your choices!!

Confusednicker:

Knox Central has a good solid team this year, but I believe the Black Bears will turn things around this week.

HC by a TD!

Smile
Two teams who would benefit from a win both teams have potential. I would say home field advantage will give HC an edge. Pulling for both teams the rest of the season. Or at least til HC gets to log mountain
Knox Central 18
Harlan County 14
Bears by 3
Knox by 7 don't think Harlan has it in them...
One of the best games in the state! I have to take the Black Bears at home to squeek by.
Hc 21 -kc 14
If the Black Bears loses, could the head man be on hot seat?
Knox is young is certain spots and very young on the line. This should be a W for HC
Harlan County has way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way to much team speed for Knox to compete. HC 56 KC 5.
Harlan County 28-14
Is Arthur going to be back for Knox this week?
Could honestly mean the difference in a win or loss here.
This should be a good one. Im going to pull for knox. Does the Renfro kid still play for knox.
Panthers pull this one out late 27-21, provided they can hang on to the dang ball. If they put it on the turf 7 times again it will be a long ride back to barbourville then.
I'll go with the Black Bears by 14.
Harlan County - 28

Knox Central - 20
KC by 10
I think Danville's pretty good - way better then Harlan Co.... and if we don't turn the ball over repeatedly then we have a chance to win that game. This is a 9 point Panther victory!
I'm gonna take Knox in this one by 10
KC by 2
When this game is over, we will see if coaching change helped Knox or not. Knox won this game last year 15-13 @home. Knox has its best player back in #1, not sure of name
harlan county 18-0
@ Harlan after a close one in KC last season? Picking HC
Both teams have gotten rid of decent/good/respectable coaches during the past few years in the name of getting better and moving up the ladder of success. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. Either way, I don't have a dog in the fight or a preference for either team. Don't know a kid on either team this year as well. Probably lean toward rooting for Harlan County because of our Dear Granny Bear on here.
Harlan County 21-20
Carton will be the key!!!! If he rushes for 200 yards KC wins! If the Bears can keep him contained Bears by 2 TD's!!!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:When this game is over, we will see if coaching change helped Knox or not. Knox won this game last year 15-13 @home. Knox has its best player back in #1, not sure of name

Here you go again. Red is now your color and the coaching is just fine. May be best we have had. Hard for you to let go. Just be satisfied that you can work for Greer.
Knox in a close one.