Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Perry Central 9/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry 35 Clay Co 21 this could be win 300 for coach Larkey
Coach Tom Larkey gets #300 win in a blowout.....Plus running clock :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Perry County Central 56
Clay County 07
Coach Tom Larkey will Acheive his 300th win of the season friday night after the win of beating Clay County by score 60-8
49-21 pcc
I said it 2 weeks ago, PCC will be 6-0 heading into the Whitley game.
Hard to judge pcc based on their schedule but clay would have to be 3 or four touchdowns better to have a chance in this one unfortunately we prolly aren't ima say perry STEALS one 35-31
PCC by 20. Dores have lined up the SEC West for their non-district schedule
28-7 Perry Central!
Brutal Schedule!!
Tigers have improved, but this won't be close. PCC easy win.
Good Luck Coach Larkey. Get that 300th!
Hard to know how good PCC is right now.
Coach Larkey will get 300!!!!:1:
Perry County Central - 43

Clay County - 20
Got to go with Perry in this one
Don't think clays running game has an answer for perrys strong D line with turner,Feltner,Canady,walker...... larkey gets 300 in 56-8
PCC by 16
Clay - 28
Perry - 24
Perry Central 36-30
E's Army Wrote:Hard to know how good PCC is right now.

Everyone knows I bleed red and black, but I keep it real.

Perry Central is probably multiple TDs better than Clay County, but they most likely are not any type of threat to go deep into the playoffs. They have probably improved enough to actually make it into the playoffs this year.

Perry is really similar to Knott Central in the sense that they put up a lot of points and win some games - but it's hard to favor them against any quality team around here.

They do seem to be doing the little things they haven't done in the past few years (making tackles, holding onto the football, etc.). Maybe that translates into some big wins this year, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Perry Wins This one much as they want ..Coach Sizemore has a lot of rebuilding to do .This is the worst Clay has been down in years .Congratulations to Coach Tom Larkey ..300th Win .Best wishes Coach Larkey
PCC big.
What's the score
29 to 12 PCC 4 minutes left
35 to 12 final score