Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central Hardin & ETown upset in 1st round of district!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who follows basketball throughout the state will be shocked by the outcome of the 17th district playoffs.

In the opening round 5th region favorites Central Hardin(24-3) and ETown(17-10) were upset and did not advance ito regional play. John Hardin knoced of Central Hardin 67-51 and North Hardin knocked of ETown 64-58.

Just thought you guys would like to know.:thumpsup:
Woa!!!!!!!!
Looks like a tough district. I'm pretty shocked that Central Hardin got knocked out though and finished the season at 24-4.
Wow, Im shocked that Central Hardin lost too. Congrats to John Hardin on beatin a very good team!
Central Hardin was the favorite to win the 5th region and was talked about as being able to make some noise in the sweet 16. Another thing, does this hurt Pettigrew's Mr. Baskeball Chances. I know Jon VanHoose is out of the running with his ACL tear, this could bring Pettigrew down some also. Especially if one of the canidateds have big games in Rupp....Jmo
I guess now John Hardin would have to be considered the favorite in the 5th region with the top 2 contenders going home.