Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Owen County 9/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this is Owen county homecoming and the stage is set for the rebels to go to 3-1

Rebels win 35-14
Fairview by 3
Does anyone have any info on Fairview
I believe they have about 36 kids on the roster and about half of those 36 are seniors. I know it's a scrappy bunch of kids.
Fairview by 7
fairview in a close one. seems like lil ol fairview gets some bad calls on the road the last few years, dont see it being any different friday. hopefully they can overcome and win a tough road game.

Fairview 22
Owen co. 20
scrappy coco Wrote:fairview in a close one. seems like lil ol fairview gets some bad calls on the road the last few years, dont see it being any different friday. hopefully they can overcome and win a tough road game.

Fairview 22
Owen co. 20

So you think Fairview get cheated a lot ?
Fairview - 42

Owen County - 21
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Fairview - 42

Owen County - 21

Is Fairview a run or pass team
Mr cold74 Wrote:Is Fairview a run or pass team
they are a run-pass team. like most schools. they play offense and defense too:biglmao:
Fairview 21 Owen County 7
scrappy coco Wrote:they are a run-pass team. like most schools. they play offense and defense too:biglmao:

Ok watching the film against Nicholas county they seem to not be able to pass all to well and are weak against the run
Mr cold74 Wrote:So you think Fairview get cheated a lot ?

If anybody knows cheating it is Fairview.
E's Army Wrote:If anybody knows cheating it is Fairview.

They were framed. 😳
So says Roger Rabbit
Little ole Fairview crap is dead.. 3/4 of they're school is out of district kids.. I hope they lose every game until the school shuts down.. bill musick should be in jail BTW
Man that's harsh.
this one is a good game to watch! Do not know enough about Owen Co. to make a prediction.
We Hang 8 Wrote:Little ole Fairview crap is dead.. 3/4 of they're school is out of district kids.. I hope they lose every game until the school shuts down.. bill musick should be in jail BTW
let it go bud. its eating you alive. you must be from a team that fairview demolished. i have done some research since 2012 . yes fairview had out of district kids, but name me one that dont? certainly here in the 16th region. mostly the arrogance of the former coaches and principals turned many off but you must remember these are still young men. and none of these kids were on that team, fairview has paid for their sins. so move on waterboy.
im a homer. everyone knows this. fairview is a shell of its old self. but these boys around here play with heart and are young men of good character, so that alone i will root for them and wish them the best, after all im paying my 3% tax to the school. might as well cheer em on
I'm a Russell graduate.. so nobody demolished us lol if you don't believe me ask me ask my state championship ring.. and Russell doesn't have out of district kids.. literally 3/4 of Fairviews current enrollment is out of district kids..
My whole family pays the 3% tax also and it's a flat joke.. 350,000 goes missing and nobody knows where lol
Long ride for Fairview coming and going... Owen by 3 TD's