Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Newport Central Catholic (9/8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry (1-1)
Class: 3A
Last Game: Defeated 6A Lexington Bryan Station 40-19

NCC (2-1)
Class: 2A
Last Game: Lost to 6A Campbell County 35-7

Prediction:

Belfry - 41
Newport Central Catholic - 21
Campbell County is 6A.
I like the Pirates 35-14.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Campbell County is 6A.

Fixed
Belfry by 14
Well I don't believe that they can hold us under 36 there's no way there defense is anywhere near Huntington's I think they will score a couple of TD'S no us but that's about it
I believe the Pirates sail away with this one!!

Belfry 42
NCC 14
Eastern Kentucky represents......

BELFRY
There's all kinds of parking there you park under the interstate it's right in front of the field and it's the Newport's field they share a field with Newport Central Catholic
Belfry, of course!
I'll take Belfry by 21+
Belfry 28-7
Belfry 28-7
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:There's all kinds of parking there you park under the interstate it's right in front of the field and it's the Newport's field they share a field with Newport Central Catholic
I have good memories of that place. I don't know how I remember, but I do. lol
COACHITALL, you simply cannot call out a student athlete in a negative way or compare their ability to another student athlete.
Belfry-34
Newport central catholic-12
Belfry 50- NCC 7
Belfry, 38
Newport Catholic 9 does Newport Catholic have grass or turf field
eagles2011 Wrote:Belfry, 38
Newport Catholic 9 does Newport Catholic have grass or turf field

Turf
49-20 Belfry
Belfry - 35

Newport Central Catholic - 21
Ill take Belfry coming out on a mission and winning this one 35-7
Belfry 42-14
Ball control and Pirates are too strong for a spread type offense of New Cath.
If Belfry is as good as all their fans think. It shouldn't even be a game. Campbell Co lost to Highlands. And we saw what happened to Highlands last week. So how good is NCC?
belfry 26-20
Belfry 63 - 7
Kudos to the Pirates for not holding anything back with their schedule. The RED ARMY I believe stays on track this week. Belfry always seems to have some early season kinks to work out on offense with the triple option game until they just explode on some unfortunate team. It's about time for the Pirates to drop the bomb on someone. Belfry will be physical and execute very well which will do them good in a game so far from Pond Creek. NCC will play hard and be physical, but when your talking PHYSICAL play the Pirates are on another level. NCC won't be nasty or physical enough to slug it out with the Red Army for 4 quarters.

Belfry- 35

NCC- 21
Belfry 42
NCC 14
Belfrey 41-21
Pages: 1 2