Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland @ Russell 9/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Russell pull the upset or will they fall to 0-3?

Thoughts?
Ashland by 7.
If Russell can shutdown Ratliff then I think they can win this one. Both offenses appear to struggle at times and Russell seems susceptible to giving up big plays on defense. I think Ashland's defense will be the key in this one and will give them the win.

Ashland 21
Russell 6
Kittens by 10
Russell will keep it close..... but Ashland's depth pulls away in the 3rd qtr.
Ashland 31
Russell 14

:popcorn:
I'm going
Ashland 42
Russell 6

Haven't seen Russell play but I do believe Ashland is somewhat underrated.
Ashland by 2-3 TDs.
Tomcats 28
Devils 14
Devils by 3
Ashland - 34
Russell - 6
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Russell will keep it close..... but Ashland's depth pulls away in the 3rd qtr.

How much depth do they have ?
Ashland - 38

Russell - 22
Nygfan106wins Wrote:How much depth do they have ?
21-7 Ashland. They have depth. Play a lot of players and only a couple will go both ways.
T-CATS Wrote:21-7 Ashland. They have depth. Play a lot of players and only a couple will go both ways.

The only depth they have is NotsoBADCAT..And so far ASH-lands coach refuses to use his unique and patented talents...

That being said, Russell wins in a laugher.
No balance on offense along with timely mistakes on defense and special teams will equal a concerning 0-3 start for the Red Devils. While I don't believe Ashland is anything to ride home about either they seem to more organized and have more of a established identity on offense and defense. The depth of Ashland will eventually wear down the Devils. I expect Russell to keep it close because nobody wants to start 0-3, but the Tomcats will be too much for a Russell team that is struggling early in the season.

Kittens- 31

Russell- 17
Russell pulls the upset at home
21-14 F
Ashland by 3 or 4 tds, but I hope Russell proves me wrong and pulls the upset.
Ashland needs this one. 28-7