Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry 57 Knott 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Perry, commodores move on to face clay and Knott will play Shelby valley.
Congrats to P.C.
Congrats to Dores
A rotten tater in the bushel basket last night!
Great win for the boys!
what was knott countys quarterbacks stats. I thought he was suppose to be a d1 prospect and u cant score against a mediocre perry team. he probably doesn't have a line but still
Breathitt better get D. Haddix back from Corbin.
Evidently you wasn't at the Game.. Knotts QB threw over 300 yards, first pass of the game 85 or 90 yard TD pass . He is a D1 QB and a great kid .
hitter Wrote:what was knott countys quarterbacks stats. I thought he was suppose to be a d1 prospect and u cant score against a mediocre perry team. he probably doesn't have a line but still

Evidently You wasn't at the game . Knotts QB passed for over 300 Yards. First pass of the game was a 85 or 90 yard TD pass .
The QB spent most of the night on his back his line isn't great and his speed doesn't help him any, he hit on 3 deep balls to get all of his yards they only ran it twice the entire game lol
Dores22 Wrote:The QB spent most of the night on his back his line isn't great and his speed doesn't help him any, he hit on 3 deep balls to get all of his yards they only ran it twice the entire game lol

How many yards did Perry County's Quarterback Throw Against Knott County ??
All that was needed 1 for 1 for 26 yards
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao: Perry will have a long season in district :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
postman Wrote::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao: Perry will have a long season in district :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

They play some quality teams I agree the district play will be more of a challenge than the patriots gave them. passing wasn't needed last night had over 400 yards rushing why change what's working
chrome-search://thumb/8/1
Knott vs Perry QBs
Perry 57 Knott 19 it's not a individual competition
Postman is either Cameron's family or has a man crush yeah he's a good QB no doubt but one person don't win games u can't pass that much and expect to win many games in high school football
The Kid is Awesome !! You will think MAN CRUSH !!! When You guys play Belfry in District play ...IT:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Will be Crush Man !!!Or MAN CRUSH !!! HOW EVER YOU WANT TO TAKE IT ..LOL
postman Wrote:The Kid is Awesome !! You will think MAN CRUSH !!! When You guys play Belfry in District play ...IT:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Will be Crush Man !!!Or MAN CRUSH !!! HOW EVER YOU WANT TO TAKE IT ..LOL

I'm sure he's a great kid but he will play at Upike or some other naia school. As far as district play goes I laughed just as hard as those emojis of yours when u said they will play Belfry. News flash bub. Belfry is 3A. Perry is 5A. Not even the same class, let alone same district. Good try though.
:thatsfunnTongueirateShoTongueirateSho:hilarious:
dore20 Wrote:I'm sure he's a great kid but he will play at Upike or some other naia school. As far as district play goes I laughed just as hard as those emojis of yours when u said they will play Belfry. News flash bub. Belfry is 3A. Perry is 5A. Not even the same class, let alone same district. Good try though.
Did he really say Belfry???(lol) The whole news flash bub, now that's classic.
postman Wrote:Evidently you wasn't at the Game.. Knotts QB threw over 300 yards, first pass of the game 85 or 90 yard TD pass . He is a D1 QB and a great kid .

zaga_fan in here jumping in to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about his "passing touchdown" on the first pass of the game.

It was a pass that was completed around the first down marker, the WR ran it down to around the 10 and then fumbled in into the end zone where it was recovered for a touchdown.

Just making sure no one passes around any false information Smile
That being said, this was my first time watching Cam Jones for an entire game.
D1/NFL size for a QB and a massive arm to go with it.
That being said, he took a lot of bad sacks (I'm talking like losing more than10 yards multiple times), struggled to get plays called and missed several throws.

Let the record state his line did him no favors.
Good job Coach Larkey keep it going
Big win for the boys!
I think the Jones kid from Knott has tremendous potential especially being a junior. He has a lot of work to do to make it D1. I think the man on the field Friday night was Jacob Woolum. He terrorized Jones and ran all over Knott.
Jones has a lot of up side. He has great size, a big arm and appears to be fairly strong. With the right physical training and development AND if he is willing to work on and listen to his Coach about the mental part of the game he can have a very bright future at a respected D 1 school. Hey big guy watch film, be your own critic, work on your ability to process without panic. Can't take sacks for 15 + yds, but you know that. Please don't take offense to any of the above. I'm a fan. You will get out of football what you decide to put in it. KIDD ,,,good routes and good hands, keep doing what you do!!
[Image: WOi8Ufz.gif]

Fatpat was bafooned Friday night bolz.... When ole Larkey released the wooly worm from his cage it was over, wowza. This fatman goin to give propz to neece cup, wooly worm and their O line. They opened us up like a freakin can of tuna. Back to the war room. JPC is flying in today to help fix some things and we be alright when Shelby comes to GTW baby.

#larkeyhasabeastofaworm More mash taters please!!!
Pages: 1 2