Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Paintsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tigers by 12
Pikeville 21-14
Paintsville 35-8
One. More. Day.
Based off of the film that I've seen on both teams this game appears to be a good match up. If Pikeville can contain the run then I think they have a good chance off pulling off the slight upset.

Pikeville 27
Paintsville 21
Paintsville 35
Pikeville 7
Orange Blaze Wrote:Based off of the film that I've seen on both teams this game appears to be a good match up. If Pikeville can contain the run then I think they have a good chance off pulling off the slight upset.

Pikeville 27
Paintsville 21

I think it's the opposite. If Pikeville can ESTBLISH the run they will win. For some reason they had the new QB running for his life against Lexington Christian. At least 3 sacks and 2 lost fumbles (which didn't happen on the sacks) in the first half. Run the ball and use screens, bubble screens, quick outs and a slant or two and don't have the young QB running for his life. Pikeville will win this game by keeping the chains moving or not at all...JMO from an armchair QB...:popcorn:

Paintsville deserves to be a unanimous #1 in Class A. They are much better than Beechwood and Hazard. I liken them to a Corbin or Danville or Mayfield, so it's going to be tough...:flame:
Any livestreaming for this game ??
Big Five-0- Wrote:Any livestreaming for this game ??

I believe this is the game of the week.
bac2369 Wrote:I believe this is the game of the week.

WYMT livestream ?
Big Five-0- Wrote:WYMT livestream ?

Believe so..
jetpilot Wrote:I think it's the opposite. If Pikeville can ESTBLISH the run they will win. For some reason they had the new QB running for his life against Lexington Christian. At least 3 sacks and 2 lost fumbles (which didn't happen on the sacks) in the first half. Run the ball and use screens, bubble screens, quick outs and a slant or two and don't have the young QB running for his life. Pikeville will win this game by keeping the chains moving or not at all...JMO from an armchair QB...:popcorn:

Paintsville deserves to be a unanimous #1 in Class A. They are much better than Beechwood and Hazard. I liken them to a Corbin or Danville or Mayfield, so it's going to be tough...:flame:

I agree with that and from what I've seen there are some holes on the Paintsville defense that can hurt them if Pikeville gets the running game established. I should have been more specific in my first post. What I meant to say was if Pikeville can contain big Tyrese then they have a good chance of winning. As far Paintsville being better than Hazard goes, we will see about that on the field in a few weeks.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I agree with that and from what I've seen there are some holes on the Paintsville defense that can hurt them if Pikeville gets the running game established. I should have been more specific in my first post. What I meant to say was if Pikeville can contain big Tyrese then they have a good chance of winning. As far Paintsville being better than Hazard goes, we will see about that on the field in a few weeks.
I think the part about Paintsville being better than Hazard and Beechwood may have been JP activating stealth mode on his sarcasm. Lol

Hopefully Floppy Melons is there. We need a reunion. :Clap:
bac2369 Wrote:Believe so..

Thanks bac. Looking forward to the Hazard/Somerset game updates.
I know Tyler Couch and his family very well. I'll be rooting for #55.
Paintsville names the score.
Gonna be a great night of High School Football!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Paintsville names the score.

Confusedhh: Et tu, Brutus? Lol
Tigers SOS will put them over the top, if we beat the Panthers it will obviously be a unanimous #1 team in class A :flame:
Tyler couch # 55 can flat out play. He's developed into one of the better linemen i've seen play this year. Best football is ahead of this big fellow!!!!
If JP asks I'm in Vansant TongueirateSho
Tigers warming up at memorial field
Panthers getting ready at JCHS

30 mins til Kick off!!!
Pages: 1 2