Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: So when I'm stuck here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and want to eat something, what do I fix?

Of course there is Easy Mac and sandwiches but what are some good, easy things that will fill me up and are quick and easy?

IISnake this is something you will know. Big Grin
I know the feeling...I usually pop in a t.v. dinner or suck it up and eat some ramen noodles... haha. I bought some peanut butter in the C-store in the lobby and I got some bread on one of my many walmart trips when the idiots kept telling my med's would be ready which they werent then I got there so now i can whip up some glamorous peanut butter sandwhiches.....
thetribe Wrote:and want to eat something, what do I fix?

Of course there is Easy Mac and sandwiches but what are some good, easy things that will fill me up and are quick and easy?

IISnake this is something you will know. Big Grin

peanut butter and jelly sand..

I always fix me two a day using goober grape peanut butter and jelly mix.. Does the trick for me.. If i need something hot I warm up some vieanna sausage.. <--check spelling... with crackers..
I think that was the last thing I ate today, a good PBJ.
warriorpride Wrote:I think that was the last thing I ate today, a good PBJ.

^
Thats what im talking aboutBig Grin
I usually do wind up with a sandwich almost everyday but it's not PB and J.
I had some Easy Mac tonight.
I want something good though, like some secret Mom snack that is so great and easy.
I like bologna sandwiches, with mayo.
cards_athlete Wrote:I like bologna sandwiches, with mayo.

me too..
calQlate Wrote:me too..
They're so plain and simple, but I think thats why I love them so much.
I always make bologna with mayo and cheese.
The thin sliced deli style lunchmeats come in handy too because I can throw a few pieces of turkey or ham on top of all of this and be in Heaven.
Give me some cheedar and sour cream chips and a big glass of Dr. Pepper and I am set.
Well when I was getting ready for a game, I awlays eat Lunchables they whould fill me up.
I haven't had those in a long time warrior but I actually thought about them today. I will have to pick some up the next time that I'm out. I requested mom to bring back some vienna sausages and saltines today. Smile
Okay... so glad to be here, where everything is so easy and relaxed and no drama! Now, do you prefer hot or cold? Are you in a dorm? What type of appliances are allowed, if you are indeed in a dormitory setting?
If your dorm allows quesadilla makers, this is a very quick way to make a tasty snack that has the added feature of diversity! In that, you may plug it in, spray it with a no-stick cooking spray, place a tortilla on the heated bottom plate, and add whatever type of filling you desire...(even peanut butter and jelly...) I have made them with fried crumbled sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. I have used taco beef and cheese. I have used pre-cooked/seasoned chicken and cheese. I have used a combo of these as well. A plain cheese quesadilla is possible too. Once these have been added, you may add the top tortilla and close the lid for the amount of time suggested in the manual. From there, you may also add a topping of whatever you like... depending upon what you have on hand or have room to store! How does that sound?
Quesdillas aren't a bad idea. I used to make them with just some cheese slices thrown in. Very good. Love them with chili and soups or by themselves. I hadn't thought about them since I've been wanting to make some food though. Thanks for bringing them up and all of those fillings sound great.
If you're in an apartment or house, yet have a rushed lifestyle, let me introduce you to casseroles or crockery cooking!Wink
Some casseroles may be frozen and brought out upon getting home. Defrosted and Heated... While crockery cooking is something that allows you to be out of the house all day, yet some home to a meal already to eat!:thumpsup:
sorry bout that last post... got fragmented when everyone came into the room asking questions!