Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Lynn Camp @ 3A Jackson co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this our third straight 1A opponent who lost lot of players from last year like our last Week opponent we should win I predict 28-21 Jackson they play Thursday night why
1A Lynn Camp will rolled in to McKee and leave with first win of the season. :yikes:

Lynn Camp 48
Jackson County 06
Lynn camp 40
Jackson 0
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Lynn camp 40
Jackson 0

Your probably right but it shouldn't be fourth year under current head coach should Yeld some Progress we are getting worse numbers are the worst they have been and they think us parents don't pay attention to how they try to fool us by making big deals about Berea game as if beating them is a big deal and changing dates on games to minimize Friday home embarrassments one year we played Corbin on the road when it was our home game dalton first yr. back as head coach he needs to be leader and get the job done really embarrassing they play us as fools.
Campers by 16
Lynn Camp 28-7
lynn camp is down I think We can win But would not be Surprised if we lose
jchs football parent Wrote:lynn camp is down I think We can win But would not be Surprised if we lose

Come Thursday night I think you will find out they are not down!
killerb Wrote:Come Thursday night I think you will find out they are not down!

lynn camp is not very good if we had some coaching Jackson co would demolish lynn camp since we don't have a Great staff it will be closer than it should be we should win this one 28-21
jchs football parent Wrote:lynn camp is not very good if we had some coaching Jackson co would demolish lynn camp since we don't have a Great staff it will be closer than it should be we should win this one 28-21

If a pig had wings it would fly !
Lynn camp has good history and a decent 1a school they will run all over Jackson no problem. Jackson county is very bad and will go 1-9 this season period
Camp rolls 63-7

Jackson county Mr do it all can't do it by himself
jchs football parent Wrote:Your probably right but it shouldn't be fourth year under current head coach should Yeld some Progress we are getting worse numbers are the worst they have been and they think us parents don't pay attention to how they try to fool us by making big deals about Berea game as if beating them is a big deal and changing dates on games to minimize Friday home embarrassments one year we played Corbin on the road when it was our home game dalton first yr. back as head coach he needs to be leader and get the job done really embarrassing they play us as fools.

Maybe it the community ? Maybe it the parents .not just a coach that decides on who wins a game it the players as well coach can only do so much
Jackson county talent pool isn't very deep
Jackson Co is a poor county that can only pay a few coaches. I guess that's all the head coaches fault too. If they could have 15 experienced people helping on the sidelines and during practices like most of the other 4a schools it might a different story. Have you looked at the difference on the sidelines. But instead you have people clueless enough to expect JC to look like Corbin without looking at the whole picture.
Lynn Camp is not down. This is the best team they've had in a long time. They lost a bunch of seniors last years, but they were not key players. They have 3 very good running backs and there defense is deeper than they were last year.
The only thing Jackson has had for the last 2 years was the Hurst kid (he was a great back) and he is gone. Lynn Camp has beat Jackson by 3 TD the last two years. This will be worse.
Lynn Camp 48 Jackson 12
General Patton Wrote:Jackson Co is a poor county that can only pay a few coaches. I guess that's all the head coaches fault too. If they could have 15 experienced people helping on the sidelines and during practices like most of the other 4a schools it might a different story. Have you looked at the difference on the sidelines. But instead you have people clueless enough to expect JC to look like Corbin without looking at the whole picture.

Nothing but excuses get the job done or let Someone else do it
Mr cold74 Wrote:Maybe it the community ? Maybe it the parents .not just a coach that decides on who wins a game it the players as well coach can only do so much
Jackson county talent pool isn't very deep

maybe it is a coach who never played organized football who can't get the numbers up and move the program forward there is nothing wrong admitting the facts doesn't make him bad guy just not a qualified guy to build a program our kids don't deserve less because we poor
Unbeaten55 Wrote:If a pig had wings it would fly !
Lynn camp has good history and a decent 1a school they will run all over Jackson no problem. Jackson county is very bad and will go 1-9 this season period

We should be at least 4 Td's better than Lynn camp but it will be closer because we have a lot of issues offensively
It takes awhile to build a program. Jackson does not have a plethora of ex players to build a staff around.
jchs football parent Wrote:We should be at least 4 Td's better than Lynn camp but it will be closer because we have a lot of issues offensively
Lynn Camp isn't down this year, or at least they aren't supposed to be.
They had high hopes entering the season of competing for a district title.

I don't think they will, but I do think they will beat Jackson pretty soundly.

LC 38
JC 12
Lc-28
jc-12
jchs football parent Wrote:lynn camp is down I think We can win But would not be Surprised if we lose

down? they are better than they have been in a long time.
jchs football parent Wrote:lynn camp is not very good if we had some coaching Jackson co would demolish lynn camp since we don't have a Great staff it will be closer than it should be we should win this one 28-21

Lynn Camp will go through The Generals like a dose of salts.
Campers have got better every year under Coach Harris. This is the best team they have had since Coach Mitchell left. Harris is still repairing the damage done during the dead years.
Campers roll. 48 -6
Campers 35-6
we should win this game big Time with the Talent we have but it will be closer because of our coaching issues lynn camp should not be able to challenge us but will
jchs football parent Wrote:we should win this game big Time with the Talent we have but it will be closer because of our coaching issues lynn camp should not be able to challenge us but will

I'd like to have a dollar for every time that you say should :biggrin:
generals coaches and kids feeling good about this one it maybe a long bus ride home for coach Harris and his Lynn campers
Pages: 1 2