Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott V.S JBS 03/03/07 ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the third meeting between these teams and its in the district championship ...... I'm Saying its going to be a Good Game .........I Take Knott By 6
I will take KCC by 5
I have not seen JBS play...but
from things I read on BGR it seems
they may not have the best team
chemistry going right now. If this
is the case, and the game with KCC
is close, I take KCC.
i'll take kcc by 8
JBS by 3
KCC by 5
i'll take kcc by 8 or less...i dont see jbs beating them 3 times
JBS by 18.
I cant wait. It's going to be crazy. Knott will bring their Hollow rat or should I say Holler rat Pep section and it all will be for nothing. JBS by a lot.
JBS be playing on a lot of emotion with a few team discomforts happening at Pippa Passes today.
Doc John Wrote:JBS be playing on a lot of emotion with a few team discomforts happening at Pippa Passes today.

What's up over at Pippa Passes?
Nothing much.
JBS Fan Wrote:Nothing much.
Heard they kicked a couple of guys off and they crawdaded and let them back on with a slap on the wrist. Thats a good one. Would have loved to been there.
Like it even matters.
It matters dont think any team wants chimistery issues at this time of year. Usually it takes a little focus to win a region dont seem to be too focused to me.
Well i doubt that kcc is going to let jbs beat them three teams...Mosley steps up big with 20+ points and kcc gets the win by 3-7
NightFlier Wrote:It matters dont think any team wants chimistery issues at this time of year. Usually it takes a little focus to win a region dont seem to be too focused to me.
Key players are focused and they have their sites set on KCC and the hollow rat Pep section.
JBS Fan Wrote:Key players are focused and they have their sites set on KCC and the hollow rat Pep section.
Hollow rat? Where is JBS located? Where is KCC located? Id talk about Hollow rat? That school is a dump that buliding is as old as the founders shack, shoud be condemed. That pep section has more students in it than JBS does in the whole school and KCC has by far more school spirit which means a lot to a school and the players playing. I bet you could ask any kid that playes for JBS and they would love to have a pep section like that backing them. And Id say they will be fired up on sat so be ready.
JBS Fan Wrote:Key players are focused and they have their sites set on KCC and the hollow rat Pep section.

haha! You seem scared of our hollow rat pep section, by the way how is jbs's pep section, o wait do they even have one?
Good Luck KCC.

By the way, exactly when did Pippa Passes/Caney Creek become a Metropolis.
This game will be too close to predict.
jbsfan is scared as are the players, they only beat us by 5 both times we played them and we lead most of the game last time. they know kcc won't go down without a fight and if they don't send brian cook and jeff ritchie up to jenkins (both have ties to jbs) then there is a good chance jbs will be beat.
Look out only one more day, KCC and the HOLLER RATS will be out in full force.
KCC will win this one!!! GOOO KCC
Jbs has a pep section all there little grade schoolers....hahahha
i agree with louisville fan......u all are just mad becuase knott central pep setion had alot to do with game and your alls pep setion isnt from your high school its from grade school and your parents mostly haha
gotcha2 Wrote:Good Luck KCC.

By the way, exactly when did Pippa Passes/Caney Creek become a Metropolis.

thank you!!! this is too funny!!!Smile
im guessin jbs fan must set on the bench alot to no so much about the team JMO
what is the kcc pep section inmates or hollow rats either way they will be there and they will be jumping
Thats Funny....Inmates haha......Knott Central's Pep Club is the Best in the 14th Region.....but theres some good pep clubs around.....jbs is jealous cause they dont have there on schoolmates to Cheer for them....Maybe we should have a Pep Club Face Off With these to lol....I'll Take Knott
Pages: 1 2