Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle county 41 Lincoln County 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from rock. Both went back and forth in the first half with rocastle up at the half 21-17. The rockets gain a little sepration late in the in 4th score being 41-24 Lincoln never quit scored and recovered on side kick, With under 2 minutes left.

The rockets still have alot to work on

Lincoln seems to be improving
Way to go Rockets!
The Rock stays hard.
The Rock has things to work on. Why is our main running back fumbling so much? Why did the rock have there star qb on special teams return kicks just risky if ya ask me. Why was our best DE playing nose tackle? Why am i asking these questions lol good game rock and lincoln .
rustyankle Wrote:The Rock has things to work on. Why is our main running back fumbling so much? Why did the rock have there star qb on special teams return kicks just risky if ya ask me. Why was our best DE playing nose tackle? Why am i asking these questions lol good game rock and lincoln .

share the answers when you get them. lol
Fear the Rock.
Positives for both in this game.

Lincoln is much improved, and despite their record last year...I felt the same way then. Their QB, Yaden, is a player. Lincoln lost him in game 1 last year w an ACL tear, and despite him being out they lost several games by a TD or less; with him they win some or maybe even all of those.

Good luck to both the rest of the year.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Positives for both in this game.

Lincoln is much improved, and despite their record last year...I felt the same way then. Their QB, Yaden, is a player. Lincoln lost him in game 1 last year w an ACL tear, and despite him being out they lost several games by a TD or less; with him they win some or maybe even all of those.

Good luck to both the rest of the year.

I thought Lincoln was good last year. I didn't think Rockcastle would win by this margin. I knew The Rockets are pretty good, but they must be even a little better than I thought .