Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne County 29 Pulaski County 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Monticello.

What a great HS Football game. Super impressed with Wayne's QB and the Sophomore Jake Sloan from Pulaski County. Two studs.

Cards win on a QB Keeper with under a minute left after a great play to evade a sack and a bomb on the run a couple plays before.
Way to go Cardinals.
Was Pulaski Co without Ferris tonight? IF so, how long is he out? That's a huge piece to miss on the OL early in the season with a young team.

Sounds to have been a good game.
Said it in the summer as did a lot of people.
There will.be a new team representing the east in Lexington this year
ninja Wrote:was pulaski co without ferris tonight? If so, how long is he out? That's a huge piece to miss on the ol early in the season with a young team.

Sounds to have been a good game.

dnp
Panther Thunder Wrote:dnp

thats huge. pretty nice that pulaski had a chance to win without him i feel if wayne county is as good as they should be.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Said it in the summer as did a lot of people.

who.
Wayne County
Ninja Wrote:who.

Cov Cath will have little trouble in the east this year.
Barring a bunch of injuries, they will be in lexington
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cov Cath will have little trouble in the east this year.
Barring a bunch of injuries, they will be in lexington

Go Colonels Smile
Congrats to Wayne. They will be a tough out this year.
Congrats Johnson Central.
I can't believe Stone Cold scored the go ahead touchdown with under two minutes to go. Why didn't he kneel on it and take the loss? Doesn't he realize beating Pulaski in the regular season is a kiss of DEATH in making it to the state finals.

2016 PC had two regular season losses to Southwestern and Scott County. SW lost in the region final and Scott County in the semi-state

2015 PC had one regular season loss to Scott County. Scott County lost in the semi-state

2014 PC had two regular season losses to Southwestern and Bowling Green. Southwestern loss in the region final and Bowling green lost in the semi-state.

2013 no regular season losses
Willie Turnover Wrote:Congrats Johnson Central.
I can't believe Stone Cold scored the go ahead touchdown with under two minutes to go. Why didn't he kneel on it and take the loss? Doesn't he realize beating Pulaski in the regular season is a kiss of DEATH in making it to the state finals.

2016 PC had two regular season losses to Southwestern and Scott County. SW lost in the region final and Scott County in the semi-state

2015 PC had one regular season loss to Scott County. Scott County lost in the semi-state

2014 PC had two regular season losses to Southwestern and Bowling Green. Southwestern loss in the region final and Bowling green lost in the semi-state.

2013 no regular season losses

You were the brain child who predicted the big win for Pulaski in the prediction thread. :hilarious:

Pulaski would be lucky to beat the Commodores....did you our score? 51-6 over Breathitt... Rolling, rolling and rolling.
KingCommodore Wrote:You were the brain child who predicted the big win for Pulaski in the prediction thread. :hilarious:

Pulaski would be lucky to beat the Commodores....did you our score? 51-6 over Breathitt... Rolling, rolling and rolling.

bragging about beating a way down Breathitt? Pulaski would beat Perry by a large margin .
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: you think I made a serious prediction now that's funny
Nice win for Wayne.
A very exciting high school football game between two very well coached teams. Pulaski was without a starter, but Wayne played without their leading receiver the past two seasons as well, so that stuff is what it is. Wayne left some points on the field tonight, but credit Pulaski for some of that as well. Wayne will get better, Maroons will get better and I love seeing so many people attend a game at an old school gem: Jewell Field. Good Luck to the Maroons and keep rolling on Big Red!
Two quality teams, and two quality programs going at it. The radio announcers for Wayne are true professionals, I enjoyed watching the game through their eyes. Best of luck going forward.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Said it in the summer as did a lot of people.

There is no East/west side with the new cross bracket format in the play offs
Wayne County= How to build a program at a traditional basketball school!