Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 17 Harlan County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final

Congratulations Dawgs!!

Your guys' radio announcers are the bomb!!!!
Wow......
Wow. Smh
Surprised a little here but HC is still a year or two away.
Hazard is stacked and kudos to them for scheduling to tough 5A opponents that will test them this year. Should help prepare for the playoffs
How is HC a year or two away?? This is class we have been praising since they came in as freshmen. This won't sit well with Bear Nation. Congrats Dawgs on the win
Way to go Dawgs .
JerryGarcia Wrote:How is HC a year or two away?? This is class we have been praising since they came in as freshmen. This won't sit well with Bear Nation. Congrats Dawgs on the win

if they cant get it done this year it will be a while .
Two years haha
We are here, team we've had on field for four years, all seniors
This year or bust what the heck
Congrats to Hazard. They are a well oiled machine who is looking for another Big Trophy for the trophy case.
Damn, Hazard with a statement win
TigerBlues Wrote:Damn, Hazard with a statement win

it is going to be tough to stop them from going to Lexington if they are healthy .
Good win for Bulldogs!! Defense was strong and Hazard played without 3 starters (Parks, Holland, Spencer)
Granny Bear cost me in my pick'em on this one. I knew 1A hazard would win this one at hazard. :HitWall::HitWall: :HitWall: Sorry I pick against y'all 1A hazard want happen again :worthy:
Statement made and heard! Great job tonight Bulldogs!! Looking forward to that October 6th Date! Gonna be a BIG crowd at that one! Congrats!
5a so very weak in the mountains.......How long before HC head coach on the hot seat ???? Need to stop making excuses and get something done over there! Fire a really good, legendary coach with 1 bad season for this!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:5a so very weak in the mountains.......How long before HC head coach on the hot seat ???? Need to stop making excuses and get something done over there! Fire a really good, legendary coach with 1 bad season for this!

Yeah, hopefully the likes of GRC or Tates Creek in 6a don't have to come down here :welcome:
touchdownkentucky Wrote:5a so very weak in the mountains.......How long before HC head coach on the hot seat ???? Need to stop making excuses and get something done over there! Fire a really good, legendary coach with 1 bad season for this!

The coach wasn't getting it done. You're fired :flame::flame:
Didn't expect Holland and Spencer out too, still beat a tough 5A team. Color me impressed. When everyone is healthy just watch out
I will give more insight later but for now I will say this Harlan County is a damn good team and no need to be complaining. Harlan County will be fine.
Nothing to hang your head about on this one. Hazard is damn good.
Congrats to Hazard on a big win.
From the prediction thread I thought Hazard would have a few players out and Harlan County would win this one. Congrats Dawgs.
Alright guys. Harlan County is a physical hard hitting team and they will only get better. They had several mistakes that setup score for Hazard. One INT in the first quarter if is thrown right he would of more than likely scored on it but he ball had to much air under it. The other pick was just a corner making a play that was returns 30 plus yards to set up the first score for hazard. The field goal before halftime was set up on a bad snap over the head of the punter. Making it 10-6 halftime. The next score is set up on a turnover on downs and Cory smith just powers his way for a score. Several miscues and mistakes is what happened in the game. It's actually what set the scores up for each team.
Hazard played solid without some lineman and there big linebacker and top wideout. Hazard only threw the ball deeper than 10 yards once( that I saw).
Defenses for each spent plenty of time on the field and has to be gassed.. I do believe Harlan needs to throw it more and start opening the play book up some more. But this games didn't mean squat but bragging rights..

Best of luck to both through the season.
I tried to tell you 64
I figured if Smith played Hazard would win I just didn't know how it would go if he didn't Congratulates Hazard
From far west I can only go by ratings and results, but this seemed to lean towards Harlan Co and Hazard takes it. Very impressive!!
Stats of the game (that mattered)

HC 3 turnovers in 1st quarter.
6 Offense Holding Penalties on crucial plays.
2 Pass Interference Penalties on crucial plays.
1 No Call Pass Interference on a crucial play.
Final Score Hazard 17 - HC 6

Congratulations to Hazard on a very well played game. When they get everyone back they will be very, very good. Harlan County will be fine also. This is where you pick up the couple of bails of hay that fell of the stack and re-stack them. We didn't get beat by chumps...
Congratulations Dawgs on being 5A district champs for about the 10th straight year and cleaning up the dirty filthy animals.
The_Rock Wrote:Congratulations Dawgs on being 5A district champs for about the 10th straight year and cleaning up the dirty filthy animals.

If you think Hazard would have beat HC in 2012 you're mistaken. 2010 would have been close. I think you're statement is pretty funny considering Hazard wouldn't play Breathitt or HC for years.

Go back to opening night of the new updated stadium in '06 and you'll find your humble pie your looking for.
Harlan Co is loaded with talent. By years end they will gel.
Pages: 1 2 3