Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Awful referring at west carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tremendous hometown cooking for West Carter. Blatantly missed called after another. There's no way you can miss that many calls and if you are you need contacts and glasses. PUTRID offficuating. On the final drive off the first half the clock operator stopped the clock 3 times. A total of 13 seconds were stopped minimum, 8 on one sequence. And the referees didn't take any time off of the clock. Awful. Many plays to much to get into. There's NO WAY they called this fair in the first. Within 4 minutes Powell had 3 penalties and West Carter had 0. Powell didn't have 3 penalties in the whole game last week. Powell got a penalty called on them every time they had a big play. Laughable. Why are sports refferees sheltered. You never hear of one getting in any trouble at all levels. Yet you know a College or NFL ref has got in legal trouble..... Yet an athlete gets in any trouble and it's BLASTED all over Social Media. We are talking about athletes that go through gruciating work and training all year long. To see any athlete that puts in that much time, effort, and goes through so much pain to see them get cheated really bugs me. For any team. PUTRID on all levels. KHSAA should really investigate.
I'm sorry but I have to laugh at the fact that your name is football dictionary but you misspelled refereeing in your title Confusednicker:
referring ?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I'm sorry but I have to laugh at the fact that your name is football dictionary but you misspelled refereeing in your title Confusednicker:
Confusednicker:
FOOTBALLDICTIONARY Wrote:Tremendous hometown cooking for West Carter. Blatantly missed called after another. There's no way you can miss that many calls and if you are you need contacts and glasses. PUTRID offficuating. On the final drive off the first half the clock operator stopped the clock 3 times. A total of 13 seconds were stopped minimum, 8 on one sequence. And the referees didn't take any time off of the clock. Awful. Many plays to much to get into. There's NO WAY they called this fair in the first. Within 4 minutes Powell had 3 penalties and West Carter had 0. Powell didn't have 3 penalties in the whole game last week. Powell got a penalty called on them every time they had a big play. Laughable. Why are sports refferees sheltered. You never hear of one getting in any trouble at all levels. Yet you know a College or NFL ref has got in legal trouble..... Yet an athlete gets in any trouble and it's BLASTED all over Social Media. We are talking about athletes that go through gruciating work and training all year long. To see any athlete that puts in that much time, effort, and goes through so much pain to see them get cheated really bugs me. For any team. PUTRID on all levels. KHSAA should really investigate.

If you're going to criticize a group of people, at least use a dictionary to improve your spelling
what was the final score? In all honesty and I'm not taking anything away from Powell County but West Carter has owned the Pirates, in fact, West Carter has won every single game against Powell County dating back to 2003 and all of them have been by 2+ TD's.....
FOOTBALLDICTIONARY Wrote:Tremendous hometown cooking for West Carter. Blatantly missed called after another. There's no way you can miss that many calls and if you are you need contacts and glasses. PUTRID offficuating. On the final drive off the first half the clock operator stopped the clock 3 times. A total of 13 seconds were stopped minimum, 8 on one sequence. And the referees didn't take any time off of the clock. Awful. Many plays to much to get into. There's NO WAY they called this fair in the first. Within 4 minutes Powell had 3 penalties and West Carter had 0. Powell didn't have 3 penalties in the whole game last week. Powell got a penalty called on them every time they had a big play. Laughable. Why are sports refferees sheltered. You never hear of one getting in any trouble at all levels. Yet you know a College or NFL ref has got in legal trouble..... Yet an athlete gets in any trouble and it's BLASTED all over Social Media. We are talking about athletes that go through gruciating work and training all year long. To see any athlete that puts in that much time, effort, and goes through so much pain to see them get cheated really bugs me. For any team. PUTRID on all levels. KHSAA should really investigate.

gruciating Smile
West Carter 41 Powell Co. 39 35.6s 4th Rivers to Brown 5yd TD pass PAT fails
I'm sorry. Will a mod please delete my previous post.
64SUR is this another one of your cousins.
I would first off like to apologize. My post early was way to over the top even if there were questionable calls, I'm sorry. I was trying to get back to the game guys, sorry I made errors. I want to clarify that I have nothing against refs. I find them to be enjoyable and cool guys most of the time. Some of my family members ref. I give the refs the benefit of doubt most of the time, because hardly no one does and I know they have a hard job. I just think that it is hard to miss the obvious calls. On one play, Powell was punting. A Powell player got held and pushed from behind by a West Carter player for 12 yards. The whole thing had to have lasted 2 seconds. There was no call. How would you feel if that player was a friend of yours, son, loved one, etc, and there was no call when his safety was put in jeopardy by a clear cut penalty that wasn't called? I personally wouldn't love it. On another play West Carter had it on a 4th and 1. They tried to get Powell to jump offsides. Well the ball accidentally got snapped. After West Carter's backfield ran around in a state of confusion, the play was blown dead and a false start was called. When this happened to Powell on the second to last play of the game, the play wasn't stopped causing valuable time to run off of the clock. And again for the clock operator to stop the clock within the final 30 seconds of the half, on three separate occasions adding at least 13 seconds to the half was bad. If I was a ref, I would have the time put back on the clock. If that happened in one of my games, I would be appalled that someone tried to take the fairness away from my game. In general, I hate that the hard work of young athletes can be null and void do to subpar calls. Once again, sorry for going over the top, enjoy your weekend.
Someone refer me to this post about awful referring