Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Man Stops For Chick-fil-A While Wife Was In Labor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A North Carolina father-to-be whose wife was in labor made a pit stop at Chick-fil-A on the way to the hospital Monday morning and grabbed a pack of his favorite chicken nuggets.

Wess and Lacey Cope were on their way to Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center in Charlotte around 8:30 a.m. when they took a little detour, the Charlotte Observer reports.

“She was relaxed, and I was starving,” Wess told the Observer. “If you want Chick-fil-A to move fast, tell them your wife’s in labor. They did.”

Already having three children, Lacey was calm and let Wess pick up chicken nuggets, hash browns, and a sweet tea.

Thankfully, the couple made it to the hospital and Finn Sullivan Cope was born by C-section at 4:02 p.m. — just minutes before the end of the eclipse in Charlotte.

http://fox17online.com/2017/08/24/man-st...labor/amp/
I don't get what the big deal was. The man was hungry.
Me either!! And their sweet tea is to die for!!!
When my Mom went into labor with my older brother in 1970, my Dad drove her to the hospital and dropped her off. He told her he would be back later. He was going to a garage because his GTO was making a strange sound, and he was worried about it.