Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th district Magoffin 61 Lawrence 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Hornets going to regions baby!!!!:Wave: :Wave: :Wave:
Wwoooo.. I Knew We Could Do It Boys & Girls!!!
Congrats to the Hornets, heard they had a few players out tonight...will they be back for Friday's matchup?
Congrats MC. Their fans really are great. Their entire side of the gym was cheering tonight.
I actually picked LC to win after I heard Rice and Arnett were hurt, but congrats Hornets, we'll see ya Friday.
Get em next year Dawgs!!!Go all the way to the state hornets!!
MC could be a sleeper to make a runn to Rupp, seriously!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Get em next year Dawgs!!!Go all the way to the state hornets!!

Nice Post Dawg. Good Luck against Paintsville Magoffin County- cya at the Expo.
I was told that Arnett and Rice may not play tonight, but they did. Eric Arnett had around 8 or 9 blocks tonight.
Good game for Magoffin. Rice and Fletcher didn't play a lot tonight due to injuries and with the play of Eric Arnett the Hornets found a way to win. Eric had atleast 8-9 blocks and all of them were great. Lawrence County's guard #1 or something had an excellent game tonight...is he a senior?
Pupaw Wrote:I was told that Arnett and Rice may not play tonight, but they did. Eric Arnett had around 8 or 9 blocks tonight.

From what i counted, Eric had 9 blocks, i could be mistaken though. I know all these seniors wanted to do this year was make it to region, and they have made it. I'm proud of all you guys, you worked hard all year. This makes my senior year even better. WERE GOING TO THE EXPO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Hornets, you have worked all year long, don't let it stop here. The sky is the limit.
congrats MC. Eric Arnett had a great game any stats?
I also counted 9 blocks. I thought that senior Nathan Arnett really had a great all around game played some good D and scraped around to put some points on the board.
It was also good to see Fletcher and Rice on the floor, good job hornets get it done this friday.
Congrats MC great win! you guys deserve this but lets not forget about region as mcfan1 says the sky is the limit! Good Luck Boys we are all very proud of you guys.
Way to go HORNETS!!!!! How about those blocks from Arnett???? Goodluck Friday and in the Regional Tounry!!!!!
Congrats Magoffin
15thRegionX Wrote:Good game for Magoffin. Rice and Fletcher didn't play a lot tonight due to injuries and with the play of Eric Arnett the Hornets found a way to win. Eric had atleast 8-9 blocks and all of them were great. Lawrence County's guard #1 or something had an excellent game tonight...is he a senior?
Chandler Thompson...soph.
Very good game to watch.
Big win Hornets.
:champ: WTG Hornets!!!You made the Expo!!! Good Luck in your games!!!! Great bunch of boys with a lot of heart!! We are proud of you.
the radio said that Arnett had a triple double 19 points 10 blocks and 10 boards Magoffin won despite only making 3 baskets in the second half
The Fan Wrote:the radio said that Arnett had a triple double 19 points 10 blocks and 10 boards Magoffin won despite only making 3 baskets in the second half

WOW..... Great Job Eric... Lead the Hornets to victory friday night....
anyone know about his assist i know he drove to the hole and dished it off a few times he i also remembering him have a few steals... great game
Well just like I stated before it would be the best game of the Tourney and so far I am correct. The fans for both sides were just amazing. It looked as if Magoffin Co brought the whole dang county. I love it nothing better then getting your fans out. As far as LC they had almost the whole county there.
Eric Arnett played the best game I have ever seen him play and without him last night they lose. Tyler Brewer also had the best game of the season tonight for LC. If LC had hit there free throws LC wins this one. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. Hornets now go claim District title and make a strong run in the Region.

oh and you thought that I wasn't going to say anything about the officials. This was just a horrible called game up and down the floor on both ends tonight, those three officials should not be allowed to call another game again.:mad:
Well I do want to add about the officials from last nights game. How do you lose to a team that only makes 4 baskets in the 2nd half of a game. Well its simple as this when the officials are so bad that the team that only made 4 baskets shoots 30 free throws in the 2nd half alone.

But again if we made some of ours its a differnet ball game. But it just goes to show you how the officials take teams out of games.
The officiating was bad on BOTH sides. Both teams had a lot of their players get in foul trouble.
15thRegionX Wrote:Good game for Magoffin. Rice and Fletcher didn't play a lot tonight due to injuries and with the play of Eric Arnett the Hornets found a way to win. Eric had atleast 8-9 blocks and all of them were great. Lawrence County's guard #1 or something had an excellent game tonight...is he a senior?

Yeah thomson is just a sophomore, and has alot of heart and talent. Congrats MC keep it rolling
Congrats to the Hornets!!
way to go guys.. EXPO BOUND!! goodluck friday..
congrats Magoffin
Can we get a new thread for Magoffin's Eric Arnett on his 10 blocks?
Congrats MC Hornets! You have always been an underdog team but I am hoping for a cinderella finish! Great job by Eric Arnett with the blocks! Great effort from all players!
Pages: 1 2