Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 60 East Ridge 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Good game and congrats to the Panthers
Great win for the panthers!!

Where was Bartley in the second half???
Congrats Pikeville
Congratulations Panthers.
I watched East Ridge play 4 or 5 times this year. This was the best game I have seen them play all season long from the effort and heart standpoint. They played this game from the opening tip off to the final buzzer. Hats off to you all for the effort.

Pikeville, congrats on the W. You played your game and didnt get sucked into the other teams style of play. Good job on overcoming some early foul trouble without dropping your heads.
congrats Pikeville
I have to agree with an above post - ER played ball...going into half time I actually thought
they may pull a win.

Congrats Pikeville!
On the radio, it soundred like Pikeville dominated almost the whole game. Seems like the Panthers are clicking well at tournament time! Congrats Planthers and good luck in the region!
I'm glad to hear that my boys at least put a lot of effort and heart into the game. Better luck next season guys.
Congrats to the Panthers!
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats to Pikeville, on to the district championship!
thetribe Wrote:I'm glad to hear that my boys at least put a lot of effort and heart into the game. Better luck next season guys.

I have to say, and so would anyone who watched the game, they put a lot of effort and heart into it. They played for the whole game and even when they was tired in the 4th they still give it all they had. Hats off to them again for the effort.
I am really glad to hear that BasketBall. ER has been known to give up at times when they think that they are down and out already but to be behind by this deficit and still give it their all really does show a ton of heart.
Congrats to Pikeville.
Careful what you wish for You may just get it!!!!!!!!!